According to the administrator, they just bought the hotel and will restore it.
In terms of price-quality ratio + - norms, considering that dinner and breakfast are included in the price.
Portions are good, food too.
Hookah - packed well. Quality hookah + good tobacco and VERY reasonable price. I paid 230 UAH for a hookah with milk and good tobacco.
Location, cleanliness, amenities.
At the address indicated here and on other sites of this hotel is not. After ringing, we were first offered to take a walk, more precisely 5 kilometers. After I drove over, they sent us a free taxi - it was right.
In fact, the hotel is NOT located in Slavske, but behind it at the beginning of the village of Nizhnya Rozhanka.
The room needs at least some cosmetic work. The shower stall is really terrible. Everything else can be measured.
Oldish furniture and a strong smell of metal in the water.
The problem with the bar is no ice, no lemon, no 7ap, no gin.
We booked a deluxe room, not a regular room and not a junior suite, but a LUXURY.
By our arrival, the room was not cleaned, there was no bed, slippers and basic personal hygiene products. Toilet with fungus, dead flies all over the room, terrible furniture, mattresses. There is no connection or internet. It seems that you fell into a trap, you will die and no one will know. You will not find an administrator at the workplace. The staff generally do not care what they have going on and the owners apparently too. I want to write a lot, but the whole horror cannot be expressed in words.
Cold, hungry, not comfortable, service - 0,
Guys, don't come here. Read the reviews before you go.
Positive reviews are probably written only by those who work there.
This is not a holiday hotel. This is AD.
1. Nutrition. Yes, a child or a girl on a diet can eat this, but a person who spent the whole day on an excursion or, moreover, in the mountains is tired and wants to restore strength by eating THIS IS NOT ENOUGH. We went in a group, with children, the boys ate the whole portion and wanted to eat more, in the end, the children were hungry.
2. Staff. I don't know where you met the polite staff. The waiters were rude when we came earlier to eat and asked to give bread as soon as possible, because there was nothing to do with sandwiches.
But the most interesting situation happened exactly when the child lost the key at the guest of this "amazing hotel". And you know what? There was no spare for this particular number. They came to open it, taking a hammer and a drill with them. And it all lasted until 2 am. And most importantly, the man who tried to open the door was DRUNK and, of course, nothing came of it. So in the morning, at 7-8 o'clock, he continued his work. The most interesting thing is that the number was not provided to the person in return and she spent the whole night on the couch in the hall.
3. Soundproofing. From the previous story, you can understand that the sound of the hammer and drill was heard by EVERYONE. But this is not the end. Do you hope that when you close the door to your room, you won't hear anything? WRONG! Each stomp, creak, blow will be heard from above, below and from the side. Sleep is IMPOSSIBLE!!!
4. Pool. The fact that the stink of bleach was flying all over the 1st floor near the dining room is already clear. But the fact that it was cold to such an extent that it was impossible to swim in it is a fact. And in the summer I will feel sorry for the people who will swim in the outdoor pool on the street. It is not covered by anything. I'm afraid to imagine if a child fell there.
5. Communication. Yes, they were warned that they would not catch the connection. But for that matter, it was possible to make wi-fi at least somehow better, because it didn’t work for us at all. And at night there was no connection at all.
7. cleaning in the rooms. Hmmmm. And she was? During the 4 days of our stay, even the garbage was not taken out of the room. And when asked to show us at least a trash can, so that we could take it out ourselves, they found it for us.
8. Hot water. As well as the connection sometimes disappeared and had to wait when it was turned on.
9. Heating. They turned it on only at night, so much so that I had to get up to open the window, because it was terribly stuffy! And the rest of the time he was gone.
CONCLUSIONS are self-evident. The hotel is located in a picturesque place, even for that kind of money I would not agree to go again.
Bring to mind the "hotel" and educate your staff.
We need to face the truth! My friend and I bought a coupon for just ridiculous money!! ! And to demand something unreal . . it's even ridiculous. ! They settled us earlier than indicated in the coupon, the room was free). Bathrobes, towels, bedding, hair dryer, paper, etc. , it was all there, and if you don’t have this in your room, then ask ! ! The Internet really catches badly in the rooms, the vodafone did not catch at all, only life, even on the mountain (lift to Zakhar Berkut) it caught better. But friends, you are in the MOUNTAINS, there are mountains from all sides, naturally there may be problems with the Internet, be mentally prepared! The rooms need cosmetic restoration, apparently the tourists are violent and destroy the rooms. The food is good, the portions for women and children are excellent, but for men it may not be enough, but tasty and varied! Children's menu with a maximum of 7 items, but ask in advance what your child eats, they will cook it for you, at the expense of your coupon or your conditions of stay, without a separate fee! The minibus rarely travels and is usually full, get ready to sometimes spend money on a taxi from 80 to 200 UAH, but you need to bargain. There is an indoor and outdoor pool, they swam in the indoor one once, it seemed to me not very clean. , And the outdoor one was not recruited due to frequent rains. There are NO bikes for rent!
You can go on excursions, there is nothing to do in the hotel, if the weather is bad, go to the springs in Mukachevo, you can sit there in the rain). In any case, you can always find fault with everything, look for the positive aspects, because you came to rest! And if you are afraid that your requests will not be satisfied, choose a more expensive hotel, maybe they will please you there. )) But there is no point in making claims to the administrator and the rest of the staff, this is the owner in no hurry to restore the hotel, but it was built in 2002 like. In general, everything is very beautiful, your soul and body will rest, especially if you come from a big city. Advice, plan your vacation right away ! ! All days of your stay !!!
If you compare the service in the sea and mountain resorts of Ukraine, then such a hotel on the sea, for such money, you will look for a very long time and will not find it. Everything is known in comparison) Good luck to everyone)
If you are looking for a budget accommodation option, I definitely recommend it.
CONS: deceived about wi-fi and pool, namely, no internet and cold and muddy, dirty water, the windows in the room fell off their hinges, the TV did not work, there was no remote control, sockets did not work for half a day, no kettle, hair dryer, air freshener, liquid soap is diluted, the toilet mechanism is broken, the shower cabin is beaten, there are no shelves and hooks, terrible sound insulation, the view of the windows on the bulls on the roof and orange peels, dirty towels! The minibus runs once a year!
In short, I do not shine for anything !!! ;
- The main disadvantage: a mouse was caught in the room, the administration did not even apologize. Night rustles made it clear that this is not the only gray guest.
- The room is cold, disgustingly cold. That is, two batteries are occasionally turned on, in the bathroom it is almost street temperature. The administration allocated a rickety heater. Such temperature in the rooms is explained by the lack of energy for heating the pool (! )
- Dirty. There was mold in the shower cabin, only 5-7 of all the shower holes worked, in the room (in January) flies, intermittent hot water, stains like on the walls (though visible to the naked eye, the size of a large plate), stains on the mattress, all shabby furniture (top coating on the corners and side edges)
- Outside the room, in the spans of floors there are dismantled beds, wires stick out of the walls, the general view of the hotel is disgusting inside.
- Not one double bed, but two single beds put together. That is, there is a good gap between them.
- Far from the city (5 km) There is nothing to do around, at all. Everything on the territory is covered with snow knee-deep and above. There is only a slide and a sled. And at the entrance there is a cage with pigs... There are no declared horses at all.
- Absolutely phlegmatic staff, no one cares what you will do and when. All questions are answered as if you are borrowing money from them.
- Not bad food, for an amateur, of course, but tolerably taste. Unless pouring brewed, ground coffee with just hot water is strange. Since there is a coffee machine nearby, but they do not use it. Portions are small so be aware. Whereas the menu prices are more than any restaurant
Cons: there is a lot to write about the cons, the food is certainly not very good, of course it’s enough for a girl, but for an adult man this will be very little, the pool in the house was unheated, no one swam, and on the last day they turned off the heating altogether, turned it on at night, having arrived after excursions, it was very cold in the room, and the most important thing is that cold water came from the hot water tap, no matter how much you let it go, but it still goes cold, what can I say - savings. In the summer, the situation is probably better. There are much better hotels in this price range.
1. Friendly staff
2. Entertainment (Swimming pool, tennis, billiards)
3. Norm. food
4. Nice, warm rooms
1. It is bad to catch wi-fi on the 3rd floor
2. The water in the shower was not very warm
In general, satisfied with the rest!
Thank you Rozhanka for a good rest : )