The food was not bad, but you have to go at the beginning, then the choice is weak. The staff is clearly not interested in customers. When I heard a conversation between the owner of the hotel and her guest (the woman complained that the garbage cans at her window were not taken out and they stink, the owner’s answer was “I can’t help, I can’t relocate and that the hotel is not worthy of such a guest”), I understood where all this is rudeness.
- over the years of the coronavirus and the forced visits by Russians to such hotels (in particular this one) in Crimea, people have tasted a freebie and do not make the slightest effort to improve the service for guests, but only tear up big money for everything;
- the hotel does not correspond to the category price and quality;
- I will not return to this hotel and do not advise you. It is necessary to give Crimea a rest from tourists for at least a year, so that the Crimeans understand the simple truth that tourists bring them income, and not vice versa.
1. Standard room does not match its price. The price is European, and the Standard is far from European. If we compare it with the same Standard in the neighboring Hellas hotel, then the latter has clear advantages. The area is not 24, but 45 meters, new modern furniture, household appliances, a huge balcony-loggia, and the cost is much lower.
2. In the advertising block, the Morskoy Hotel positions itself as a family vacation hotel: indeed, there are a lot of children and parents placed special hopes on the animation program. There is a children's room in the hotel (building 2), but its equipment is so poor that there is nothing to interest children there, a bunch of dirty soft toys, several sports toys (balls, hoops), stationery. But this shortcoming could be forgiven (given the poverty of the hotel management), if professional animators worked. Completely illiterate animators (a girl and a young man) tried to demonstrate their activities by the pool, it was clearly visible that they were random people, they had no idea about working with children, they did not know a single simple children's game, they did not know how to communicate with children, just explain to children what they want. squalor. The animators served their duty by the pool and retired.
3. Now about the main attraction, because of which we are going to the sea. This is the beach. The hotel "Morskoy" has the most neglected and dirty beach on the entire coast of Semidvorye. The beach is covered not with pebbles, as it is written in the advertisement, but with some small debris. Moreover, there is no daily cleaning, there is a lot of small garbage in the form of candy wrappers, cigarette butts, etc. , which lie for weeks. A huge drainpipe (about 50 cm in diameter) comes out onto the beach, and when it rains, water from the entire hotel (and not only) rushes through this pipe to the beach. As a result, the beach was washed away, and a deep ditch turned out through the entire beach. A green and slippery stream from a foot-washer safely flows into this ditch. The price includes free use of the beach, equipped with sun loungers, sunshades. However, the canopy does not protect from the sun, as it is also made of a mesh material that easily passes the sun. And then for 100 rubles you can buy an umbrella from the beach workers. The sun loungers are dirty.
4. And the most dangerous place is the pool. From the side it looks very pretty: blue water, green paths. And we, longing for the warmth and the sun, happily jump into this beauty. And in 2-3 days, please, get a viral infection. When my child became seriously ill (the doctor was called twice), I explained this by adaptation to new conditions. But it turned out that half of the children and adults in the building are ill. I talked with mothers, it turned out that almost everyone who swam in the pool gets sick. And then I took a closer look at this dangerous beauty. The pool was built and operated with gross sanitary and epidemiological violations. Firstly, it is not divided into zones: bathing, rest and sanitary (toilet, shower). The bathing area should be separated from the rest by foot baths with running water, which cannot be bypassed. Adults and children go to the toilet barefoot, there is a dirty floor, then they return and dive into the pool. In the recreation area, the baby vomited onto the “artificial grass” cover, mom removed the obvious traces as best she could, and the rest was smashed with her feet all over the pool. Secondly, there is no schedule for cleaning toilets and showers; during the day, the sanitary zone is not cleaned at all. Imagine what happens there in the evening. And all this goodness ends up in the pool. Thirdly, the pools should have a special coating that can be easily washed and disinfected, but in order to save money, the cheapest material is used - the "artificial grass" coating, which cannot be washed and disinfected with high quality. It is not clear how Rospotrebnadzor allowed the operation of such a pool.
5. The only bright spot is the kitchen. The food, indeed, as promised, was of high quality, varied. Everything is well organized. Thanks to those who fed us.
We got a 2-room suite (marine) on the second floor. From the suite in the room - only the area, the filling is minimal, so we did not experience much comfort. The location of the lamps and switches, the sconces under the ceiling are very strange... although the entire "design" of the hotel was probably made by the foreman...
The air conditioner is strange, it is VERY loud (it makes noise as if it was designed to work in a production room), it works every other time, and only one function. Big minus.
There is no telephone in the room. This was very surprising, because. even in the cheapest hotels of the Soviet period there was a telephone, at least for communication with the administrator. And then, if suddenly something - you have to go to another building at the reception. Big minus.
The room was cleaned daily, but not thoroughly. The maids do not stand on ceremony, they need to clean up - and they will do it when it suits them. There was a case where even the "do not disturb" sign was ignored. This shocked me, to be honest.
Change of linen and towels - 1 time in 3 days.
Washing / ironing - there is a service, there is a price, but special. package and forms - no - the maid takes the clothes (without writing anything anywhere), then brings it with a receipt. Drying - paid separately! Nonsense! Very strange! First time I see this. The ironed linen is folded into a bag, which again makes it not ironed. Badly. Minus!
We had breakfast and lunch buffet included. The food is good, though not too varied, but tasty and home-style. Dairy products (kefir, fermented baked milk, cottage cheese) are very tasty, pastries are fresh and tasty. Plus.
Fruits - only watermelon-melon and only for lunch. Minus. Crimea!! ! So many fruits in August!!
Catering leaves much to be desired.
There are 4 racks for dishes in the hall, but only 2 are involved. Hence the queues ! ! The plates are running out and they are not brought for a long time - there are queues for plates ! ! Bread was always in short supply. We did not have time to clean and set tables for the next guests, we also had to wait. In general, for catering - a big minus!
3. Lack of elevators.
We were on the second floor, and by the sea, we didn't care. But I don't want to imagine how the guests get to the last floor in the building, 100-200 meters from the sea. From the sea - a steep and rather long climb (not stairs) and then up the stairs to the top floor - this is still that fitness! In general, for those who want to pump up their legs - that's it.
It seems that smoking in the rooms is prohibited, as indicated in the booklet in the room. But there is an ashtray. And of course, unfortunately huge, they smoke on the balconies. And if you are not a smoker - then it is impossible to be in a room above the first floor ! ! It is impossible to sleep with an open window or balcony door and breathe in the sea air, because instead of air you get cigarette smoke in your nose. In a complex with a problematic air conditioner - the rest turns out to be very spoiled.
5. Surrounding area.
Well done gardeners! Every piece of free land is planted with beautiful plants, everything is watered, pulled, plant care is wonderful!
6. Hotel navigation.
There are no signs with pointers anywhere (for example, as usual, the restaurant is there, the sixth floor, etc. ). If you forgot where something is, you won't find it the first time! Some kind of nonsense, even funny, honestly!
The pool is normal - a regular pool, no frills. Clean.
Noisy, like any promenade. Restaurants smoke and smell of food. Our room was located on the edge, the wind walked freely, there were no smells. And in the center of this long building of "merged hotels" - the smell of food was constant. Once we passed through the "Hellas" inside the hotel - the smell of food was inside in the corridors. This is a big minus, absolutely not thought out ventilation, and in general this whole long building is not thought out.
We had the best experience at the Lemon restaurant.
Upon arrival, we were told that Morskoy has 2 squares of the beach - to the left and to the right of the Limon restaurant. However, when we decided to sunbathe on the square to the right of Limon (if you look at the sea), it turned out that this is the territory of Da Vasco and sunbeds cost 200 rubles there. You can bring your sunbed and sunbathe.
On our square, only sunbeds are free, umbrellas are 100 rubles, but we had our own with us, so we saved money : )
The staff on the beach is not so hot, firstly - smokes! (and their post is located next to the sandbox where small children play), and helps very reluctantly - to the request to bring a sunbed - says "well, there is a free one in the distance, take it from there! " . . well . . somehow it's already even simple kind of embarrassing. .
The entrance to the sea on our square is tolerable, there are places with small-small pebbles and without large stones, you can calmly enter a couple of meters and immediately swim! : ). But get out there! : )
In the evening, children's discos-games are held at the ends of the embankment, standard entertainment facilities open (shooting range, air hockey, children's climbing ropes), at our end there is also a stage, there are discos not only for children and performances by musicians.
11. The husband was congratulated on his birthday and presented with a souvenir. Nicely. Plus : ).
In general, I put 5 points out of 10, the hotel can be visited if there are no other options, but there is no desire to go a second time.
1. As for the rooms - the rooms are new, clean, bright and spacious. The furniture is new, a large number of shelves and cabinets, lamps, a flat-screen TV with a large selection of channels, air conditioning, a dryer. The room has a set of dishes (cups, saucers, glasses, spoons - everything is clean and new), the electric kettle is new, clean, without scale, etc. Shower towels are snow-white - they are changed every 3 days, for the beach they are also present, terry, large, bed linen every 5 days. Every day, 2 bottles of water of 1.5 liters each (with and without gas) are brought to the room.
2. as for the pool - we visited there 1 time to get acquainted (my husband and I are fans of the sea), the pool is good - large, clean, the view from it is amazing, there are not very many people, there is a special flooring by the pool (rubber crumb), a lot of sun loungers, bar, toilet. There is a small pool for children. in general, there are a lot of vacationers with children and it’s clear why - everything is done for the convenience of families with kids, a special area next to the pool with a games department (pool with balls, slides), carousels. In the dining room there is a huge selection of dishes for little ones "I will or won't" and "eat, it's healthy", more about this in the paragraph about the dining room.
3. About the dining room - it's just a belly feast. I have never seen such delicious food in any 5 * all inclusive. Breakfast: everything. what can only come into your head - cereals with milk, thin pancakes (separately sour cream, condensed milk, honey, jam, nuts, dried fruits). Cottage cheese: with sugar, with raisins, just cottage cheese. Omelet, scrambled eggs with ham, steamed chicken cutlets, sausages, several types of sausage, ham and cheese (actually meat sausage, and not as soy surrogates happen), puff pastry, custard, shortbread. For lunch, there is always a choice of 2 soups - always very meaty, be it chicken noodles or kharcho. I won’t even talk about the 2nd - if there is such an abundance for breakfast. Unlimited pies with cabbage, potatoes and meat, aspic with tongue, Caesar salad, etc. We never took dinner there, since you need to pay extra for it, and this is 800 rubles. from the nose - I'm sure that it was worth the money, but I wanted to spend this meal on coastal cafes. Just a few words about them. At the end of the embankment there is a restaurant at the Hellas Hotel - also a buffet, where dinner cost 450 rubles. We did not eat there, friends shared their impressions - hearty, but the choice is meager. A little closer, directly above the sea shore, there is another cafe-bar where all kinds of barbecues are prepared. Not very expensive and quite tasty. And closest to the Marine pizzeria (as I understand it, and it refers to the hotel, maybe in the evening there are waiters from our dining room). Everything in the pizzeria is delicious - pizza is beyond praise, Caesar salad is very satisfying. The only eternal problem with seafood is how many times they wanted to order a sea burger - there were never ingredients.
4. In short, about the shops on the waterfront and nearby - everything is very expensive. There is an open tray by the pool - they sell fruit there. 2 times more expensive than in Alushta. On the 1st day we went to Alushta (there is a bus schedule at the reception, although it can be difficult to get into it) While we were standing in line for the bus, we met tourists from Hellas - they have a very convenient service at the hotel, call the reception, call the number and come to you arrives at a fixed rate of 300r. to Alushta, as three hundred explained, this is the initiative of their owner, because Semidvorye is still a village slightly out of the way from city life (which, in general, is fine in my opinion), the owner decided to make an inexpensive fixed fee for trips to the city so that the guests would not get bored )). Perhaps this service is also in Morskoy, because I heard the owner of the hotels is the same, but we did not specify. If you ask the taxi drivers that they are standing at the embankment there, the dachshund will immediately be 500 rubles. in general, we drove on a comfortable new Volkswagen minivan to the market square (a bus drops off tourists there). There is a supermarket near the square, below they sell alcohol, and on top of the food - the choice is not very large, but you can buy fruit, beer at the same price as in a cafe on the waterfront. Imported juice is very expensive, they took Kuban nectars - they are cheap. We walked along the Alushta embankment and once again realized what an indisputable plus is that we do not live in the city. The beach is an anthill, everywhere hectic and dirty. Souvenirs are better to buy here in the market. as the hotel or on excursions will be more expensive.
5. Semidvorie itself is 2 or 3 hotels along the landscaped embankment. The embankment is new and clear, with a lot of benches overlooking the sea, there are not very many lanterns, so when the moon is small, it's a bit dark. My husband and I are not fans of nightlife. since we get up at 7 in the morning, so we didn’t need more, although we saw in the afternoon somewhere at the end of the Hellas hotel a sign for a disco.
6. Gym. Located in the same building as the dining room. New, there are several simulators, a lot of dumbbells of different weights, if you want and skill, charging goes with a bang) The windows offer a view of the sea, the windows can be opened, just opposite there is an exercise bike, it feels like you are rushing into the blue distance. One minus is no air conditioning. 2 open windows don't help.
7. And now the main thing is the sea. Sea for an amateur. In terms of space and sun loungers - everything is wonderful. The beach is rocky pebbles - from 3 days you also get used to it. There are huge boulders at the entrance to the sea - this is a huge minus for families with children and elderly vacationers. While there were - almost all week there were waves - so the people were splashing near the shore: it’s a joy for us young to ride, splash, but it’s hard for the elderly and children - the wave will blow them onto a stone. My husband bruised my legs, I'm on my arms. I see no problem in simply removing these stones from there. But for some reason no one cared about it.
The rest of the rest delighted.
I ordered a tour through the Simferopol tour company (unfortunately). We ordered a suite with two double beds and we will deliver a sofa for 3 adults and two children. I flew from Germany to my native Crimea, to visit my mother and friends, and spend time with them by the sea. When we arrived to check in, it was 11 o'clock in the afternoon, which turned out to be earlier than the check-in time and we had to pay an additional fee for one hour of time. Ok, we paid, there are rules! Although not in one state, not in one city I did not pay extra for earlier settlement! If the room is free you will be accommodated without any problems! But, of course, this is not about our service! : (
The girl at the reception was at first quite polite (she seemed to be doing her job), she received not a small tip from us, because. I knew that we would still contact her, because we had not yet arrived at full strength, my goddaughter was supposed to arrive the next day. We spent the first day, everything seems to be fine, but then the second day of our stay came! My goddaughter arrived! : ) We paid for it as expected for an extra bed, but our girl also arrived earlier than 12.00 and our dear Yulechka (reception) demanded from us again an additional fee for early check-in!!!!! ! Brad, you say, because we already live there! But in "Marine" everything works for the client's needs! Of course, we took our things (5 kg of strawberries and a backpack with things - she arrived only for two days), did not pay and went to the room, asking us to put an extra place to sleep in advance. What was our surprise when we came with walks, we saw a crib for Bibikov, as an extra place! My children are 7 and 4 years old, even they would not fit there. I went to the administrator and did not talk to Blyashka. This is a very unpleasant, toxic woman! She still has a principle in the hotel: I am great and I allowed you to rest with me! " To all our claims, she said: Find out with your tour operator! And return the money through him too.
Of course, it was all said in a boorish, arrogant manner. Correctly, one of the vacationers compared the hostess with G. Belladonna to the point!
We had to stay in Morskoy. I didn’t want to lose any money or time anymore. But every time I met with the evil hostess, who was standing at the exit from the dining room and watching that they didn’t take buns with them in any case, it didn’t give much pleasure!
Animation was not as promised! So the entertainment was all in the "Era" for an additional fee.
The sediment remained, we won’t eat at Morskaya anymore, there are many other alternatives in Crimea! Where it will be pleasant to stay, and no one will spoil your planned and long-awaited vacation!
Black sand - because of volcanic origin. The same in Adler. The sea is excellent, dolphins are splashing right next to the swimmers.
The food is just super, a buffet, I have not seen such a variety and even sophistication in Russian resorts. And coffee and tea at lunch, according to the rules of dietology, are not supposed to. And they absolutely correctly served uzvar (dried fruit compote) or juice.
Swimming pool. I don't know when there was sea water. We swam in fresh water. What finally pulled us from the seashore to the pool))))
Of the additional amenities - every day 2 1.5-liter bottles of mineral water in the room (with and without gas).
And the main advantage for us is the absence of a "passage yard". The hotel is located in an area where no natives run at all. No wildly screaming cafes, amusement parks. But there is entertainment for the kids.
In addition, various excursions can be booked on site. The organization is excellent, no scammers. But in Livadia, for example, we went by car, it turns out cheaper.
Of the cafes I visited, I liked "Lemon" the most: no "beach exotic", everything is civilized, elegant, the waiters - young people - fly straight, the portions are large, the serving is on the level.
In general, I chose the hotel simply by pictures and reviews, but I was not mistaken. It was truly REST - no worries! Recommended to all my friends. Those who have already gone, even regretted that they had not found this hotel earlier.
The other day I climbed in search of something similar on the western coast of the Crimea or in Abkhazia - I didn’t find anything worthwhile. Everywhere - greased-tinted scoop.
And this hotel is new. The first buildings were opened in 2003, the 4th building in which we lived, in 2010. And literally this year another building was opened.
I recommend it to anyone who wants a relaxing, unhurried and satisfying holiday)))
To extend the room so as not to sit on the day of departure after the check-out time before leaving the hotel for the airport (and this is indicated in their rules - "if you wish, you can extend your stay at the hotel by making an hourly payment") manager Valentina Skorobogach refused such impolite and even boorish form that the impression of the hotel remained deeply negative. She yelled at the whole hall so that we vacate the room, that if you don’t like it, then don’t come. And not just once! Is this how she should communicate with customers, thanks to whom she receives a salary, a hotel employee?!
They offered to wait 7 hours for a taxi in the lobby of the main building, where there is no left-luggage office for luggage, no TV, and there are only two tiny sofas. And this is with a small child! And we were not the only ones!
More in this pseudo-hotel NO FOOT! This is "service"! For what we paid 6600 rubles per day, it is not clear. If only for good - tasty and varied food at breakfast and lunch, which is true.
Having rested in the Marine for a week, we made the main conclusion for ourselves - when you go to a foreign resort, you are guaranteed to receive ALL the declared service, but at home ...How lucky! Marine has a huge potential and it is all the more offensive that there are disadvantages that can ruin your vacation. The reviews available on different sites are generally true and you can get some information from them, but as they say, you won’t see, you won’t understand! The main disappointment is the beach. It is claimed to be filled with sea sand, but why is this sand black? Because of this, in the surf strip, there is always a muddy brown color and you have to force yourself to overcome this strip and swim to clear water and then, at the exit from the water, once again overcome this obstacle!
But even with this sand, you can arrange everything more conveniently: level it so that there are no mountains and hillocks, lay wooden paths - trapiks, this gives the beach some kind of orderliness, and it hurts to walk on hot sand, because it is black, spoiled (painted) loungers and light-colored slippers! It is not clear why the workers of the boarding house every evening with manic persistence pull ALL sunbeds under a canopy, and every morning vacationers randomly drag them along the beach. There are also no toilets or changing rooms on the beach. All this is at the pool, but there is no queue in two cabins (for so many people), so ...we conclude where the majority of vacationers relieve themselves at least once in 3-4 hours on the beach! In fairness, I note that the lack of toilets and changing cabins is not only a problem for the Marine. There are no toilets anywhere, and there are cabins only on the Ireya beach and they are very uncomfortable.
Moving on, the pool. It's good and pretty clean. at the entrance there are rules of conduct, standard ones, but people behave as it is written in the "forbidden" section and none of the workers has ever said anything to anyone, so it's better to swim in the middle - closer to the sides there is a risk that they will jump on your head and not necessarily it will be a baby! ! Cases: there are 5 of them and the sixth one is in the stage of finishing works. I won’t say anything for everything, we lived at 5m, the view is amazing and the sea is noisy, but ...the furniture is arranged somehow stupidly, even my husband noticed it, the sofa is sideways to the TV, I had to ask the maid for beach mattresses on my own, wi-fi is weak, on everyone is missing. When checking in, I had to wipe the table and chest of drawers from dust and something sweet and sticky, the maid did not do this when preparing the room. For the entire stay, neither towels nor even the bedding was changed. Food: on the level, tasty, satisfying, varied.
The staff tries very hard, thank you very much, it is very responsible - to feed everyone, clean up after everyone. GOOD FELLOWS! The only thing is that you can drink coffee or tea only at breakfast, at lunchtime all three machines are turned off. So, pluses: good location, beautiful very well-groomed territory, swimming pool, good quality varied food, parking, quiet, calm, measured rest without noisy companies. Cons - everyone may have their own, the main one is the lack of standards in the provision of services for recreation. Therefore, for me the question of whether to come here again remains open for now! To everyone who decides to come, only a good and pleasant holiday that will meet your expectations!
To get started, immediately order a transfer so it will be cheaper, local taxi drivers are still scammers and scammers. for example, the transfer was about 3.000 thousand round trip, and the taxi driver tried to take us for 4.000 thousand one way.
The hotel is not bad, the food is very good, minus no dinner, and the restaurants are a little expensive for two in the region of 1.5-2 thousand. Inexpensive you can dine only in a pizzeria. You can choose something for the child from the menu: broth, milk porridge, boiled vegetables.
On the plus side: cribs, playpen on request, there is a children's room where you can wait out the heat, there is even a teacher for older children.
The sea is clean, warm, but the entrance to the water is rocky, there is a good pool, but for some reason the water was cold there. (
It’s a wonderful place to relax with children, but without children you can choose something more interesting, for young people it seems to me that it will be boring. Nature, as elsewhere in the Crimea, is simply wonderful, I do not agree with previous reviews about the lack of a pharmacy, it exists and you can even call a doctor if you have insurance.
In general, a good and peaceful place to stay with small children.