1. Booked via the Internet. For some reason, the site did not work out - I wrote to them by e-mail. They answered pretty quickly, confirmed the reservation, answered all questions, offered an inexpensive transfer. The reservation was valid until 16:00, we arrived at 16:30, we were still waiting.
2. We took a standard number. The view from the window was into the courtyard, but we didn’t come to look through the window) The rooms are excellent, nice interior, comfortable beds, good clean linen, minibar, TV with Russian channels, air conditioning, all amenities.
3. The hotel has Wi-Fi, works great in the room.
4. The bathroom in the room is beautiful, very beautiful decoration, Hansgrohe plumbing, a complete set of shampoos, soaps, etc. , even slippers.
5. The staff is courteous and inconspicuous. 1 time something went wrong with the key to the room - they fixed it right there without question, in 1 minute.
6. Breakfasts are good, nothing magical of course, but everything is fresh, omelettes, eggs, cheese, olives, cereals, tea-coffee-drinks, and fruits, a lot)
7. A 3-minute walk to the final metro (and tram stop) Aksaray - very convenient to get from / to the Airport.
8. There is also a tram stop 50 meters from the hotel. Again, it is convenient to get to all the sights, well, in general, around the city.
In general, if you are traveling on business, or just hang out in Istanbul - the hotel is very good, we recommend it!