Entering the hotel due to the covid situation, body temperature is measured, drinks are offered and you feel in safe hands and a welcome guest thanks to the girls from the guest relations department. Check-in was quick and hospitable. The reception and guest relations department are polite, smiling, always ready to help with any questions.
The cuisine is very tasty and varied. A la carte chic, service at a high level. I also want to mention the confectionery, where everything is made from quality products. Kudos to the chef for their hard work.
The territory of the hotel is very compact, and every corner is distributed without frills. This season, I was pleased with the jumping zone, where sports and zumbo dances take place.
Animation is great, positive, very active. The guys are just great and professionals in their field under the guidance of an experienced manager Korhan! He knows how to cheer up every guest with his humor, talent, artistry, positive energy, charisma!
On Tuesdays there is an awesome family festival, which provides an opportunity not only to develop together, but also gives parents and children cognitive skills.
Animation contests are always informative, incendiary, sporty, healthy and very interesting. Thanks to all these competitions, I have gained a lot for myself too: many friends, positive and positive emotions that charge me until my next visit.
Spending my vacation at the hotel, thanks to a well-thought-out animation program and their order, I have a great rest, forgetting about everyday worries, about work and about the global covid situation.
Many thanks to Korhan for his great work done, for the talent of the ability to individually approach people and the excellent work of his entire team!
The territory of the hotel is beautiful, a lot of greenery, clean, always well-groomed. The rooms are spacious, clean, the view from the windows is pleasing. Within walking distance of the pool, sun loungers, the sea. Near the water park, children's mini club, where my daughter goes with great pleasure.
I want to mention the spa. The girls are friendly and polite.
Special thanks to the hotel management for a well-coordinated, well-coordinated team! Vacation went great! Recomend for everybody.
There is a wish - to make a renovation in the amphitheater, where all events take place, and to update the pier (make it as a separate recreation area).
I wish all the hotel staff success in their work, many thanks for their tremendous work in this current global situation, which can provide their piece of soul, their warmth and care for a comfortable stay for each guest from the Queens Park Tekirova resort & spa hotel!
Our "adventures" began in Kyiv. Was purchased and paid for a tour through Coral in June. Two weeks before check-in, a notification comes that overbooking, and they offer fives, but such g ...intelligible. I call the hotel and it turns out that the operator Coral sent an application only!! ! 29.09, and already the hotel refused them, because it was full. No explanations, no normal hotel options, just the operator decided to resell my tour for more and that's it. How can you trust such an operator? Think carefully before using this operator. But many thanks to Nurai (guest relation), who stepped into our position and suggested solutions to the problem. Our tour has moved one day. To be honest, I'm surprised that the person didn't care and she tried to help us, but she could push everything onto the operator and that's it. Thanks again Nuray.
During the rest, we turned to her for various small issues and always solved everything quickly and efficiently.
Now about the hotel:
1. I have been to Turkey many times and the first impression of the hotel was not very good, but when we settled in and got to know the staff and the hotel a little better, only positive emotions remained.
2. Hotel "zatochin" for Russian-speaking vacationers (for the whole week I did not meet a single foreigner). All staff speaks good Russian. This is of course a plus for those who do not speak English.
3. Food - you won't be hungry, something is always added, everything is delicious, but don't expect lobster every day. Gave several times seafood - mussels, shrimp, fish has always been. A lot of sweets, especially in the pastry shop and a large selection of delicious ice cream.
4. The beach is large, the sun loungers are arranged so that no one sits on your head, very comfortable.
Entry into the sea - small stones and there is a small, not very comfortable descent - for older people, when there are waves, it is very difficult to get out.
6. The room is spacious, comfortable mattresses, there are bathrobes. There are no slippers, not very comfortable wardrobes, and it could already be redecorated.
7. Animation is the best. Children's animation - 5 people entertain children, all the time they mold something, glue, some kind of activity. The child could not be pulled out of the club. Adult animation - I can’t say anything about the activities near the pool, because I was at the sea all the time, but the evening shows are gorgeous. Before each show there is a very fun and cool children's disco, including with adults. Then the rewarding of all those who actively participated in all activities during the day. Birthday congratulations, and then professional shows - a magician, dance, acrobatic. Really nice to look at and get aesthetic pleasure.
I won’t say anything about alcohol, because we are not particularly drinkers, we took beer and wine several times. You can drink.
9. Spa center - there is a Russian bath, a Roman sauna, and a hammam. They say that one hour per person per day, but I have not seen them kicked out. Didn't use the spa facilities other than the sauna.
10. The water park is extraordinary, the water park is chic. Separately for children with a lot of city and the pool is shallow and heated. And for adults - gorgeous slides. Works by the hour.
11. Medicine - I grabbed my back and had to contact the insurance company, they sent me to the doctor at the hotel. The hotel is constantly attended by a nurse who speaks excellent Russian, previously issued all the papers for the insurance, phoned them and then called the doctor. The doctor arrived in 10 minutes, asked everything (speak excellent English, but if necessary, the nurse can translate everything.
He prescribed injections, bought medicines, the nurse gave an injection, and the next day I felt great. God forbid that you do not need the services of doctors.
12. A la carte restaurants are also unusual, be sure to visit. You just have to sign up in advance, because there is a full house. This is really delicious, beautiful. And once again I repeat that people make the rest and they are wonderful in this hotel.
In general, the holiday was a success. Keep it up!! !
Not the first time in Turkey
The road from the Airport 1.5 hours, to the airport 4.5 hours before departure.
Settled in a room in Bungalow number 4. Stayed there for 2 days and moved out. The room, as for me, is not for a family of 4 + very noisy. Slept like a drum. Acoustics from Queen's Park Tekirova disco + neighboring hotel.
Settled in room 2131 in the main building. The room is good. A special THANK YOU to Leila from the reception (she entered the position).
The food is delicious, the fruits are super especially the watermelons.
MINUS is that you have to wait in line everywhere until they put it on a plate.
The guys from Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine were handing out food.
Special thanks to them for their work!
And when the Turks imposed, as if they were torn from the heart - tight-fisted !! ! (((((((((((((((
This is despite the fact that I'm calm about food.
Well, as far as I understand - this is now in all hotels in Turkey.
The Turks do not save badly on this !!!
So we will look for other places to stay.
Water parks (children + adult) for 5 points.
Kids club well done. Special respect to Polina from Kharkov!!!
Animation for 4.
The sea is warm, water +24.
In 2019, I liked Akka Antedon / Queen's Park Tekirova more.
I'm talking to managers. Raise people's salaries!!!
Pay people funny money.
Although the territory is small, but it managed to accommodate absolutely everything you need for relaxation.
I would especially like to note the kitchen. The variety is amazing, and most importantly - DELICIOUS!
The occupancy of the hotel was maximum, so during peak hours it is problematic to find free tables in the restaurant.
The beach is always clean, very beautiful sunrises in this place.
Great water park for kids and adults. Always worked, everything is on the level. Slides are not broken, very fun and cool.
Separately, I would like to note the animation team of the children's club. Dima, Misha, Syoma, Katya, Oksana, Diana, Polina, thank you guys for the wonderful memories of my daughter!
We went to the mini-disco every evening with the whole family with pleasure! And didn't get bored!
We chose a fish restaurant a la carte, we liked everything. A huge plate with crayfish, a children's dish, a variety of snacks, fruit for dessert. Everything is made from quality products, the responsible approach of the staff is felt.
The only thing to pay attention to is placement. We were placed on the 1st floor, on the side of the Phaselis Princess Hotel, right above the restaurant. And then we realized that this is a good option. It was noisy during breakfast, lunch and dinner. but, then evaluating the placement in other rooms (for example, overlooking the center of the fountain), we realized that the accommodation service tried to do everything possible so that our room was quiet. To make the room quiet, you need to settle with a view of Tahtali, and then, in order not to get into the rooms next to the kitchen, where the ventilation is constantly noisy.
Great coffee shop (open from 14:30). Very tasty confectionery.
I would like to say special thanks to the lady who played the piano. So soulful!!!
The room is beautiful, spacious.
Vacationers - 80-90% citizens of Ukraine. And that doesn't bother me at all. Everything is peaceful and friendly.
In general, thank you very much for the hotel, we will return!
Beach with sand and pebbles, there are small stones. I would also like to note the animation team, very positive.
Emotions from the rest are very positive.
Beach with sand and pebbles, there are small stones. I would also like to note the animation team, very positive.
Emotions from the rest are very positive!
Beach! Sand and pebbles, there are small stones, but it's very good and useful to walk on the pebbles! The sea is clear! A pier with sun loungers, but only a bar would be desirable here, because sometimes you don’t want to run for quite decent alcohol! This is the only downside! But everything is fine without that, sometimes it doesn’t hurt to walk! Of course, I want to pay special attention to the ANIMATION TEAM! It's just a break! Koran, the main host and organizer of all animation programs! Anya (sport animator) great workouts in jump, water aerobics, Nastya, Ira, Dima, Ruslan, handsome Murad - an unreal team! It was impossible to just lie and burn in the sun! There were always funny contests, games, and in the evening, amazing shows! There is also a huge water park for adults and children! Children's room, where you could leave the child for the whole day and not worry that someone will get bored!
In general, the rating of the hotel is 100 points! I recommend to everyone!
The location of the hotel is great!! ! On the one hand, the mountains, on the other, a clean and transparent sea - just a paradise! And every day this picturesque view pleases! The dawns on the sea on the bridge were very inspiring.
The beach area is large, with a bar and playground, 100 percent equipped. The only negative I don’t understand why tourists book sunbeds in advance and don’t come ; ((
My girls most of all liked the horses on the playground on the beach, they could not pass by when they went to swim in the sea.
Q lounge bar is open on the beach in the evenings.
The hotel has a spacious beautiful amphitheater which hosts mini disco and shows every evening.
Cool bar near the main pool.
Two a la carta restaurants... meat and fish, both very much!!!
Separate love confectionery sapphire patisserie... it's hard to pass by the beautiful and delicious sweets, the children adored the oreo ice cream there.
Thanks Queens Park!! ! Next time we will come back to you ; )))