Although the hotel itself is very good. Crazy beautiful, everything is surrounded by greenery, beautiful, interesting, unique architecture. Every place on the large territory of the hotel is a great backdrop for a photo. The sea is clean, transparent, warm. The food in the restaurant is delicious, the choice is huge. The staff is friendly. Evening shows are spectacular. Everything is fine.
We especially want to thank Ramil from the leather clothing store on site. Lovely, personable, positive.
1. Territory. The hotel is very small in size. Fans of walking will have nowhere to go here. With full settlement, let's face it, it's a bit crowded and there are no places for solitude. However, for those who do not want to walk, or it is difficult or with small children, this can be a plus: room - restaurant - beach - room. Given the small area of the hotel, its entire territory is very well maintained, I would say licked. The undeniable advantage of Ulusoy is its location in a pine forest. The architectural highlight is that all buildings are 2-3 storey and no higher than the crowns of pines, which, intertwined above the roofs of buildings, form a surprisingly effective and picturesque sunshade. Therefore, in the sun in the hotel is not as exhaustingly hot as on the open lawns of other hotels. Important: there are no mosquitoes in the hotel, as they are being fought. For the territory I put the total 8/10.
2. Beach. Well-groomed, small pebbles, there is an entry from the pier and the shore, special shoes are NOT NEEDED, the water is clean and transparent by 5-7 meters, there are practically no living creatures, there are enough sun loungers and umbrellas, the beach bar is working at full height, there are lifeguards, as it were, but I didn't see them. Rating - 9/10.
3. Nutrition. Keep in mind that Covid hit everyone and everything. I didn’t see the former Turkish luxury in Ulusoy, but you definitely won’t be hungry. Meat: lamb, turkey, beef in any variations. Vegetables and fruits: cucumbers, tomatoes, any greens, all sorts of olives, mix salads, apples, pears, watermelon, melon, peaches, plums and more in abundance. Milk: any cheeses, yogurt, ayran. Fish: sea, herring, salmon according to some schedule. Alcohol: beer Tuborg and Taylor from kegs, dry red / white wine, whiskey, gin, mojito - fill up, which many people did) Sweets - the choice is not very, but sufficient. Enough with this! I will only add that the food is adapted for children of any age: there are canned food for children, cereals and so on. The final score is 8/10.
4. Rooms and cleaning. As I saw, the number of rooms is strongly "tired". Please note that the area of the rooms is greatly reduced. So if you are 2 + 2, then it will be clearly cramped in the Standard large room, and the choice in favor of Family or Suit is obvious. I changed the Standard large room to Suit with a surcharge on the spot. In one-room numbers (Standart large room) the conditioner collective and in a heat saves a little. In 2-room suites (Family and Suit) there is also an individual cander, which changed things. Take note of this, friends! Furniture and repairs are so-so: something does not work, something is clogged, something is crooked, something is leaking for some reason, and so on. Turkish women clean the rooms, which was rare before (only boys). Therefore, everything was not always done quickly, in some places not very high quality, but the girls TRIED, were always POLITE and tried to understand you absolutely without knowledge of English on their part). The final score is a solid 7/10.
5. Settlement. I traveled from Coral Travel - everything is perfectly organized to the smallest detail: transfer from / to the airport, a well-trained hotel guide (Elnur - respect! ), Information support in a smartphone. At the reception, everyone is polite and friendly, they speak Russian / English. I arrived with my family in the morning, settled immediately without waiting for check-in time, offered to improve the room, with a surcharge of course. Scheduled check-out, eating until transfer to the airport without money and restrictions, which is important for tourists with children! The excursion program from Coral Travel is also on top (Pamukkale). The final score is 10/10.
6. Animation. I was only at evening shows - I liked it: dance and acrobatic action, live jazz and other crap. There are many children here and everything is for them. I put 9/10.
Well, that's all, I'll be glad to determine someone's choice. The hotel is RECOMMENDED, a repeat visit is POSSIBLE. Thanks!
The rooms that are offered to people upon arrival are just dovecotes, in which there is literally no place to lay out a suitcase - there is a minimum of furniture, and there is only room in the room to get around a “double” bed 1.20m wide! We were offered 2 rooms when settling in such a plan - 1 near the road and the tennis court, on the third floor, and the second - a little closer to life, but also tiny and dark, like a kennel. And only after we once again went to the reception, we were promised to change the number, and then, after 2 days. As a result, after 2 days we got a good number plus or minus. At least there was a place for things. The whole group from our flight went to change rooms. The question is - why not immediately give people normal ones? The occupancy of the hotel was 65%.
Service in restaurants - just SUCKS! Only Turkish tourists are well served. And they are now at least 50%. I have never seen such a “service”, especially in Turkey. Be prepared that the maximum service in the restaurant is that they will come to you to pick up a dirty plate, and then, in 15-20 minutes. But on the other hand, the Turks will be approached immediately, and carry drinks, and ask what they want to drink, and so on. We made this observation not from 1 dinner, but from the whole rest! Once I spoke with the head of the waiters, by the way, he does not speak any language other than Turkish, as well as many other waiters and staff in general. So, he dialed someone who spoke Russian, and they explained to me that this was because of the pandemic. The argument is not clear to me. And what about the pandemic? The waiters carry clean glasses of drinks from the bar. I don't ask them to take my glass. I was asked to catch the waiter and ask him to bring something. How do you like that? And how to catch him? Any ideas? If they do not see anyone at close range, except for the Turks...
The next day I went to Guest Relations to clear things up. Turns out I was talking to them in the first place. It was his argument about the pandemic. He clarified to me once again that there was an official instruction from the president of the hotel not to serve tourists in the restaurant due to the pandemic, and the fact that they serve Turks is purely their own initiative, and nothing can be done about it. . In general, the conversation is about nothing.
And this fascism is visible everywhere, in the entire service. At bars and cafes, the staff allows themselves to freak out in your face and make displeased grimaces, and also the Turks in line behind you are served faster than you.
It is considered normal to say that something has already ended and will no longer be. And it wasn't just once.
The women who make spring rolls serve the Turks who are behind you in line ahead of you. And at the same time they are given a pancake with a filling, and you are given an edge shell, which is without a filling, etc. etc. And this chaos is going on just everywhere!
Friends, what happened to Turkey? Why is it that for the space money that is now worth vouchers, no one even strains to provide a normal service? I have worked in tourism for many years and this is not my first trip to Turkey. This is just a tin, not a hotel... My advice is to pay $ 300 more for a tour, but go somewhere where there is no such nightmare, where someone takes care of the staff, and does not hire schoolchildren as waiters... who simply do not care about anything.
The animation is very weak (((In general, it’s not bad if you are ready to put up with these shortcomings... but the second time I would not have chosen it, unfortunately...
430 people were staying at the hotel at the same time as us, 120 of them were children. Most of the vacationers were from Ukraine. From June 22, flights were opened for Russians, but only 80 people settled in our hotel.
The staff is friendly and helpful, knows the most basic Russian and English words.
In the restaurant it was necessary to wear masks, which lay at the entrance in unlimited quantities. Also, masks must be worn in all indoor areas, public places and at events, though not everywhere they were mandatory, and from July 1 they are canceled altogether.
The curfew after 22:00 and on Sundays applies only to locals.
The covid test or vaccination passport was not checked either at the airport or at the hotel.
The food is quite varied, except for breakfasts (there, as always, eggs in different forms, a variety of kelloggs, salads, buns, potatoes, cereals) - french fries, mashed potatoes, sometimes baked potatoes, pasta, fried / grilled chicken, gyros, veal, burgers, from soups were usually 2 - gazpacho and lentils, once was from champignons and 1 time was from dumplings, fresh and mayonnaise salads. Somehow there were stuffed peppers, sushi (didn’t like it), turkey, pizza, they often gave mini manti, there was a huge number of different buns, fruits were served daily - watermelon, melon, peaches, pears, apples, often there were cherries and somehow there was a plum, a huge selection of sweets, cakes, pies and baklava. The food trays were constantly replenished. In the interval between lunch and dinner, you could take Turkish cakes with meat or cheese, crumb potatoes and ice cream (6 types). Food could be eaten throughout the hotel and even taken into lunch boxes (instead of dry drinkers).
The restaurant always had a place at the tables.
Drinks could be taken not only at the bar, but also ordered from the guys who cleaned the tables, it happened very quickly. The bar has a fairly large selection of popular cocktails.
There were always enough sun beds and towels for everyone - there was no need to score at 5 in the morning.
The rooms were cleaned every day. Towels were changed daily. Bed linen was changed several times in 10 days.
Animation is normal. At 10:15 yoga. At 11:00 aqua aerobics. At 20:30 animation for children, at 21:30 entertainment for adults - competitions, acrobatic shows, live music, discos have been canceled in Turkey for 2 years.
On 2 sites I read that the price includes a hammam. At the SPA, we were told that we could sit in the sauna at most (in the heat of 30'C it's very important! ) and lie down on a hot stone. Peeling, scrub and massage for a fee. But they can do a trial 15-minute, free massage, after which, of course, everyone finds a whole range of problems, which is solved by a complex of massages for $ 150
In order not to get bored at the hotel, we also took excursions from a local travel agency - Beloved (located on the main street). For comparison:
1) Pamukkale (lunch, guide and transfer included in the price) at the Beloved table 30$ (25€), at Novatours (our travel agency) - 55€,
2) Cappadocia (4-star hotel, guide, transfer, dinner and breakfast included) at Beloved - $ 60 (50 €) + optional hot air balloon flight (highly recommended) costs 90 € (together 140 €), and you can take a sunset in the pink valley for 10 €, but this is a swindler - nothing special, and by this time you are so tired that you really want to sleep, Novaturs has an excursion to Cappadocia that costs 210 €,
3) rafting (lunch and transfer included) - 15$ (12.50€), we also paid 5$ (4€) for the Taze Canyon (only 16.50€), Novatours - 35€. Take your swimming slippers (you can rent them for $4, we didn’t need thermal suits, but they are also rented for $4 or slippers + suit for $5)
We also went with Beloved to the Tiger leather/fur store (located in Goynuk). The price was reduced from 1600€ for 2 men's and 1 women's leather jackets to 600€, but still they didn't take it, because you can buy it cheaper in Riga.
We went to the leather / fur factory in Antalya with the guys who sold this product on the territory of our hotel. There, after the auction, they wanted 400€ for a men's jacket, so we asked them to take us to the mall of Antalya, where jackets cost starting from 100€. There are many branded stores and you can buy things at good prices.
I advise you to buy Turkish sweets in our town. On the main street, 1 kg costs $10, in the mall of Antalya - $18, in shops where we were brought during excursions at $23 per 1 kg and $25/kg.
The hotel area is magical: a lot of greenery, flowers, small houses, chill out zones, and this created the impression that you were in some other country, and not in Turkey.
The hotel staff is wonderful, they clean quickly, help, prompt if necessary. The animators are wonderful, I liked the evening shows. There are practically no comments on the cuisine: as usual, breakfasts in Turkey are not very diverse, but lunch and dinner are just super! There is everything and even more.
Of the small minuses, I want to highlight the presence of living creatures in the room... Even if you close the balcony on time, or do not open it at all - be prepared for a small invasion of ants, or if you're lucky - a small lizard can climb into you (we often had them sitting near the entrance doors, or on the wall). But it's a tribute to living surrounded by so much greenery : )
Despite the large number of tourists, there are more than enough sun loungers. Most of the people occupy places by the pool and on the beach, but we preferred to sunbathe and swim from the pier, so we were not embarrassed by the stones in the sea, and the screams of children.
Ulusoy won my heart and I look forward to the day when we meet him again. I recommend this hotel to absolutely everyone: both couples and families with children : )
As for the HOTEL: as soon as you step into the territory, you find yourself in a corner of the jungle, you will rarely find such a variety of plants in this area, you are immediately enveloped in the incredible smell of pine needles, you want to catch these aromas as much as possible, the territory is just sooooo beautiful and well-groomed, it not very big, but everyone can find a place where he likes. Do you want to sit alone and relax from the hustle and bustle? There are secluded chairs between the houses, a nice bonus - there are seals nearby. Do you want to hang out with the company until the night? There is a bar with tables and music by the pool. Do you want romance? On a pontoon with wine on deck chairs and stars. Every evening you could think of a place and something to do.
FOOD: everything was excellent, many different types of meat, fish, greens for every taste, cakes are a separate love, from fruits at that time there were melons, apples, oranges, grapes, bananas, especially plums and tangerines. Of the pluses - if you missed a meal - at any time you can have a snack on gozleme (tortillas), cakes in a pastry shop, nuts on a bar, ice cream every day, and pretty good. Alcohol is local, we tried wine and different cocktails - the taste is not really tasty, but you can drink it.
ABOUT ENTERTAINMENT: the hotel is super-family, mostly couples with children and people of the age, there are practically no young people (or this is due to the time we went to). For children there is a mini-club, water park, different games. For adults - various shows in the amphitheater, a disco from 22 to 00, sometimes live music, once in the afternoon a group played jazz right on the pontoon - they created a very cool atmosphere on the beach. The animation is absolutely unobtrusive, offered to play darts and volleyball. Many thanks to Barpa (Jackie Chan), the children simply adored him, he found a common language with everyone and was very cheerful, he could answer all questions related to the hotel and the area in general.
Amara Premier Palace 5*
Armas Luxury Resort & Villas 5*
Mirada Del Mar Hotel 5*
Ulusoy Kemer Holiday Club 5*
The best reviews were from Ulusoy, they chose it from the Sunmar operator, and they did not lose! Yesterday we returned from vacation and at least cry, how hard it was to leave, how well everything was organized here! Immediately make a reservation, the review is not custom-made, you can write in a personal answer to all questions. We have been to Turkey many times, we have traveled all over Asia (Goa, Thailand, Bali), we also visited Montenegro, Croatia and Greece, there is something to compare both the quality and the level, but I will start from the beginning with the arrival at the hotel.
We ordered an individual transfer from the hotel airport-hotel-airport from Moscow to exclude unwanted contacts. It turned out to be cheaper than a taxi, which was nice. We were met in masks at the airport with a sign and were quickly taken, offering cold water for free in any quantity, a trifle, but nice. They provided a Mercedes limousine back and, at the request, wrapped up burgers, pizza, water, fruits on the road and on the plane, we drove with pleasure and comfort! We arrived at the hotel at 8:35 am. We were immediately offered to upgrade the category of the room to a two-room one (the standard one-room for 2 + 2 was paid) with an additional payment of $ 12 per day per room, those $ 150 for 12 nights, we naturally agreed, the operator came out to pay about $ 380-400.
They offered to immediately process the luggage and took us to breakfast while the room was being prepared, less than an hour later, we were settled. The room was not big, but not small, we were comfortable. The room has 2 bathrooms, 2 showers, a balcony, no one waited in line, children separately, adults too. In the children's shower and toilet, everything is done a little lower and a little less, from the mirror to the toilet for the convenience of children, it's cute and again a trifle, but it's nice, the children were happy that they had everything of their own! Beds: double and two-story with normal mattresses and pillows for children too. In the room: water, mini-bar, safe. Everything is free.
Change of towels and slippers every day, change of linen on the 3rd. Honestly, they did not have time to pollute).
The hotel is built in the form of an authentic village with turrets, like in a medieval castle. 2-3-storey houses with shutters, built into streets, not a territory, but a Garden City! All the streets and houses are at a good distance from each other, not window to window, the water park was not heard at a distance, as well as entertainment programs. Green meadows with flowers and trees are located around the houses and streets. A very green and well-groomed park, the eye rejoices, in the evening there is fantastic lighting, like in a fairy tale.
About food: sooooo varied, a lot of meat (for meat-eaters - a paradise! ) - lamb, turkey, chicken to choose from every day.
Fish: white, sea bream, mackerel, tuna, seafood, crayfish, squid, your choice every day.
Vegetables baked, grilled, stewed.
Fresh fruits (melons, nectarines, plums, apples, pears, grapes, oranges, bananas, tangerines) and salads and just greens in huge quantities in the morning, afternoon and evening!
Everything is there: boiled, baked, grilled every day.
We vegans rejoiced at such an abundance.
About covid measures: all the staff are always and everywhere wearing masks, in a restaurant and wearing gloves, laying out everything themselves, just showing what you want. They don't spare a lot, you always have to say a little. There are no queues for food, 2-4 people, everything is well-planned by zones. There is a children's canned food and a dietary table. We have our own confectionery, everything is in abundance for every taste, to the point of dizziness, there is a coffee shop with delicious coffee of all kinds, a pizzeria with a wood-fired oven, this is our favorite place, we do not eat yeast bread, several bars, ice cream, children's non-alcoholic cocktails.
About alcohol: local production. We don’t drink at all, so I don’t know how it tastes, but people liked it: wine (red, white, pink), any cocktails, mojitos, baileys, rum, cognac, tequila, beer.
Guests in masks are required only in the restaurant for the distribution of food, naturally not at the tables, on the territory at will. Sanitizers and antiseptics everywhere.
About entertainment: water park, yoga, water aerobics, beach volleyball (the coach is just a Master, every game with him is a super fun show! ), adult and children's animation. Every day live music or a very spectacular program, not amateur performances!
African acrobatic show, parkour, Turkish night, children's disco every day with animators, this is something, the children themselves have already run there and did not want to leave, just like in a kids club, you rarely see such care and attention to children anywhere! Amazingly beautiful crafts were made with the children every day in the morning, and in the evening, outdoor games, thanks to the released hours, we snorkeled and swam with peace of mind and received joyful children and happy parents as a result.
Thank you very much to the team of children's animators Sasha and Sechil and others for their kindness, care and time invested with soul for our children!!!
Thank you very much guest relation: Marina and Anil, very correct guys always and in everything at any time ready to help the guest, it's very nice. Separately, I want to note that they arrived on my birthday and pleasant surprises immediately began: fruit in the room, wine and a cake with congratulations (I don’t drink wine, I don’t eat cake, but this was compensated by various pleasant little things like beach bags for everyone).
Thanks also to the host of show programs Ender, a real showman, his Positive and Relax with AGA was taken to Moscow)
Summary: the hotel is not luxury and not super duper premium, without splendor and external gloss, if you are looking for luxury, pathos and other things, you are not here. If you are with family and children and you need a quality, tasty, fun and relaxing holiday - you will not find a better place!
Contingent: Germans, Dutch, Poles, Turks, Russians, Ukrainians, Belarusians, Azerbaijanis. Most are family, so after 12.00 at night there is silence, I have never seen drunk people day or night, which was sooooo pleasing to the eye!
Conclusion, we will come here again! I recommend!
In general, I liked the hotel, a large area with a wonderful park, many recreation areas, a comfortable beach with a large pontoon, wi-fi throughout the hotel, good food, natural coffee (not in the dining room, in the coffee shop from 9 am), ice cream in the package. Near the village of Goynuk, there are many shops and a chain supermarket Migros, where you can pay in € or $ and get change in lira (your choice). Also nearby canyon Goynuk.
Of the minuses - out of 7 nights we slept normally only 1 : ( The houses are built in such a way that the quiet conversation of the neighbors (actually all - from the bottom-top-next-to-opposite) is heard word for word and very loudly (acoustics, like in the theater), not speaking already about TV, drunken companies and children : ( The morning for us on vacation started at + -5.40 as a standard, with a service in the mosque : (