Palace Madrasah Karatay Karatay Medrese, Karatay Medresesi
The building was built in 1251 by Selaletdin Karatay, Grand Vizier of Sultan Keykavus II, and housed the Koran School. The architecture of the building is borrowed from ancient civilizations and cultures. The palace is located at the northern edge of Karaalioglu Park. The building combines ancient Greek elements in the form of columns with small details and columns typical of the architecture of the Arab countries.
Now the madrasah belongs to the fund of Selaletdin Karatay and a museum is located within its walls, which contains the best examples of elegant Seljuk tiles and ceramics.