Let's start with +:
1. The hotel is located near the airport, 10-15 minutes drive. We arrived at the hotel at 5:30, immediately put on bracelets, told how to get to breakfast, brought drinks. They told me where to find tea or coffee.
2. Settled at 8:30 without additional payments, Russian-speaking staff
3. The staff is excellent, no one asks (as in charm does not require ??????????? ) money, they work unobtrusively
4. The best hotel I've been to in Egypt compared to Sharm
5. The food is varied, you will not stay hungry
6. Upon check-in, there was a welcome package and a room: a cake and fruit
7. There is tea and coffee in the room. Can be taken
Coffee in a restaurant from a coffee machine
8. The room itself (249) is clean, tidy, fresh towels, bathrobes are brought later. I liked the number.
9. The entrance to the sea is different, there is a lagoon (I will add a photo) and there are steps into the open sea
10. There is a swimming pool and a small pool with a jacuzzi
11. Excursions are offered by a guide and excursions are offered at the hotel, there is a choice
12. Hotel 16+, which is really good (but you can’t go naked to the beach???? )
Of the minuses (minor, as for me)
1. Animation is weak, in the evenings karaoke and dancing, during the day you can play volleyball, darts
2. Hotel 16+, but many foreigners (Germans, English, Swiss) aged 50-60+
I liked everything about food, you can find something for yourself, everything is delicious. The cooks do their job. The staff are all very good-natured and helpful, always smiling and these are not forced smiles, but of course, even the cleaner. Animation is a team that I have never seen anywhere. They even seem to be friendly with each other, this is the most important thing in a team. They do not leave anyone without attention, they are not imposed, which is no less important. The guys try and give 100%, well done. Will I ever come back here? Yes Yes Yes!! ! Impressions are only positive, I went to rest with a positive and had a wonderful holiday in this hotel. And discussing the interior and walls is not about me.
As for Egypt, very super.
Free internet on site and in the room
More convenient location.
Good entry into the sea (lagoon and stairs to the open sea).
Varied menu and delicious.
And the previous tourist must have previously been to Rixos or Baron, so everything is wrong for him.
You need to understand that 5 * are different, this is not a premium and not a VIP, but is designed for the middle class.
Beach: excellent, there are always enough sun loungers, the lagoon is clean, deep, people are not felt, there is access to the open sea. Also on the beach they serve drinks, mangoes (free of charge).
Room: compact, everything you need is there, cleaned normally.
Food: very good: duck, lamb, turkey, lula, beef, shrimp, squid. Plus, they ate pizza, burgers, steaks at the bar.
Animation Entertainment: cool, appropriate, unobtrusive.
And the biggest plus is the age limit is 16+, no kids!
1. Excellent food - mango, shrimp, squid, crabs - everything was there more than once during the rest, fruits, soups, meat - at a good level! The waiters are just darlings, they work like bees)
2. Excellent animation, discos, live music, if compared even with the same Meraki 4 * (which is part of the Sunrise hotel group) - it’s boring there, most are 45+, and the Sunrise hotel is more youthful.
3. Regarding the rooms and cleaning - average, this is Egypt, what to take here, if you go for service, then this is to Turkey)
4. The sea is excellent, the lagoon is clean and spacious, a big plus is that without children, having once tried a 16+ hotel, it’s hard to refuse it)) Reef, corals - no, there are turtles, crabs, stingray, a couple of types of fish and that's it. But nearby there are islands that are taken on an excursion - it’s more interesting there.
5. The contingent - many Belarusians, Egyptians, Ukrainians, Serbs, Croats, Czechs, Moldovans, Romanians, Russians in the masses are not (they are not allowed in yet) - but they come alone in a roundabout way, those that were - distinguished themselves, there was a scuffle in one of evenings) but this is an isolated case, they paid a fine and were like silk)))
6. Alcohol - not subject to criticism. For those who like to drink - take it with you.
7. We took excursions through Pegasus, the bus is large, there are few people, each slept in 4 places, excellent! The guides are the nicest people, the Copts, by the way, speak Russian well, they tell interesting stories, they sell, but they don’t sell, which is nice, especially when you are not the first time in Egypt.
In conclusion, I want to say thank you to everyone who was involved in our vacation, I will definitely recommend!
We were on vacation! We did not need animation, concerts, excursions, we wanted to eat deliciously, lie on the beach and swim in the clear sea.
And we got everything and much more besides!
The main thing is the hotel staff! Do you want to feel that everyone has been waiting for you? So it will be! EVERYONE, cleaners, waiters, at the reception, animators, everyone was interested in whether everything was fine with us.
The sweetest guest relations girl, Marina, never passed by without asking if everything was in order with us! Almost everyone remembered from the first time that it was more convenient for us to communicate in Russian, and so they continued.
The waiter quickly remembered which drink to carry for lunch and dinner, and with his efforts a standard coffee cup for breakfast turned into my usual half liter! I take two sips, he appears like a genie and is already refilling coffee, the cup can be infinite!
The food is very tasty, they write somewhere, in other hotels there were stomach problems, they advised to bring bactericidal wipes with you, wipe cutlery... We didn’t bring anything, we didn’t wipe anything and there were no problems!
Everything is fresh, a lot is cooked in front of you, the dishes are perfectly clean, dirty dishes disappear from the table with the last spoon, the tables are immediately removed after the departed and you sit down at a clean table.
I won’t say anything about alcohol, we only took beer for dinner, there was a disco in the evening, but not until late at night, someone was dancing in a bar near the beach, but we were not interested in that.
We needed a clean sea, a clean beach, that's what we got.
The animators tried very hard and it’s not their fault that 99+ tourists are not particularly amenable, although they were so reckless that people even gathered for aqua aerobics. )))
Housekeeping is perfect, ask for change of linen, we asked twice in all time.
There is a lot of water, there is enough of it, they bring it in the norm, you can take it in a restaurant, I drink a lot, there were no problems.
The rooms are ideally located, overhangs, you can't hear your neighbors, a balcony overlooking the sea, it's probably 15 steps from the hotel exit to the beach, take a towel along the way.
Wifi is amazing! Always and everywhere, in the room, on the beach, in the hallway or restaurant, without interruption, very fast.
In short - there is a lot of food, it is delicious, the room is clean, the beach is a minute from the exit, the Internet is without interruption, incredibly friendly staff and even with the Russian language there are no problems.
Anex Tour met us, flew with Azurair. The plane was large with three rows of seats.
SETTLEMENT. We arrived at night, we were all seated in the lobby. Seeing the lobby were upset, just a well-preserved "luxurious" savdep. They thought it was all spent.
We were given forms to fill out. They brought wet towels to wipe their hands / face, and each a glass of juice, which was very pleasing.
Immediately put on bracelets and led to the room. We didn't pay extra for accommodation.
ROOM. Clean, normal standard. There were 2 single beds (we moved them later). The furniture is a bit worn, but clean and tidy.
The hotel is made by cascade and most of the rooms are with sea view. We were on the 3rd floor, the sea was visible.
Water began to flow from the light bulb in the ceiling, condensate from the air conditioner.
They came right away and fixed the problem within 10 minutes.
Water is put in the room at 0.5 bottles per person, but you can take it in the dining room or in any bar, we did not suffer from a lack of water).
The bathroom is clean, there was a hygienic sticker/paper on the toilet. The shower is ordinary: a glass wall and a tiled floor, water was sprayed all over the territory, and we began to wash more carefully).
There were no bathrobes or slippers.
Cosmetic accessories were enough, in addition to toilet paper there were also napkins.
TERRITORY. Well, very small. Learned in half a day. Everything is compactly located, you do not need to go far.
LOCATION. Around the hotel is not very picturesque. If you leave the hotel and go to the right, you can walk to the fish market in about 15 minutes. Along the way, you will meet various shops, cafes, KFC, McDonalds. And if you go to the left, there will be like a small embankment, not the neatest kind. But purely to get acquainted with the area, you can walk.
Sandy entry in the lagoon. Shallow at first, then good depth. You can also enter the sea from an island / pier, where the depth is even greater. Right next to the shore fish swam, we even saw crabs. There were no reefs nearby.
Beach towels are large, good, wipe dry)
When there were a lot of people, it was difficult to find sunbeds under an umbrella, because people occupy them with towels (familiar pattern, huh? ). Moreover, Europeans also suffer from this, probably learned from ours).
But you can find. Or ask those who look after the beach, they will find you a sunbed and bring it where you need it.
NUTRITION. Simply 10 out of 10. Everything is so delicious that I wanted to try everything! There were quail, chicken, such as steaks (with rosemary, just mmm)), goulash, shawarma (just fried pieces of meat with vegetables), jacket, burger cutlets. The fish is very tasty, it just falls apart in the mouth. Even cheese and sausage were very similar to cheese and sausage (you get the idea).
Seafood was: crabs, shrimp, squid. Soups are edible. Baking is excellent. Some desserts seem to be similar in appearance, but different in taste. The croissants and Belgian waffles are just top, eaten every morning. There were enough garnishes. I just wish there were more fruits.
There are booklets on the tables in the dining room, a reminder that people should leave less waste. And by the way, in this hotel everything, if modestly, no one collected large mountains of food. It’s better to take a little, and then if it’s not enough, go get more.
ALCOHOL. Local. They make killer cocktails. After drinking 2, I realized that I won’t do it anymore) Ask to do it easier)
SERVICE. Nobody asks for a tip. Everything is up to you. In the dining room, near the pool, on the beach, a waiter may come up to you and ask what you want to drink. You order, they will bring it within 3 minutes.
Cleaning in the rooms is pretty good, something you didn’t like, feel free to tell the cleaner about it, everything will be fixed. Towels were changed every day. Bed on request.
Many speak Russian.
CONTINGENT. 70% Germans. I understand that this is what the hotel is designed for. There are very few Ukrainians and Belarusians. Hotel 16+. Therefore, most of the people here are of retirement age. If you think that this is a youth hotel, then you are mistaken)
But a huge plus - no children. You really relax, and do not listen to the cries of small children (no offense to anyone).
THE INTERNET. throughout the hotel. Despite the sufficient number of people, it worked fine. Social networks, viber calls without any problems, you could even look at something on youtube.
ANIMATION. Live music, miss hotel, dancing, karaoke, volleyball, gymnastics, yoga. In principle, there was something to see, but we were not particularly fond of it. Animators are good. We got acquainted with the Russian-speaking animator Nastya.
There will be some questions, you can safely ask her)
The review is big but true. By the way, some of the photos on the site do not match. Redesigned beach and pool bar. But it only got better) And a jacuzzi appeared, it is not in the photo.
I shoot stars for the territory, the foyer (well, frustrated, seriously), and most of the people are 50+.
In everything else - everything is fine. Rest is unforgettable