I cannot but note the cleanliness of the entire hotel, everything is washed every day, in the morning they check the purity of the water in the pools, I saw a check in the dining room a couple of times.
The staff is polite, excellent attitude towards guests, and if you leave it for tea, you will be like in paradise))
The food is delicious, especially the grill, there is a variety, no one will be left hungry, the snacks are also good, it felt like eating and eating all day long. Alcohol, as everywhere in Egypt, is not very good, but the beer is very good, they are poured from bottles. Lemonades are also not diluted, from bottles.
Slides are cool, not only children like it, but also adults, they rode with great pleasure))
The territory is large, as you can walk around all three hotels, but we walked a couple of times, then it was laziness, our own was enough.
The Internet was not bad, wi-fi was constantly disconnected, but in general it was possible to get stuck, loaded.
The sea is about 10 minutes on foot, it’s not stressful to walk at all, buses also run when they got on them - they drove, when not - they walked without difficulty. The only thing is that it's hard to take sunbeds, everything is packed, but we found the right time and there were no problems. On the beach you can also use the bar and snacks.
The hotel is far from the center, but since we are not the first time, we knew that you can ride on their local minibuses, paid $ 1 for two, much more economical than a taxi.
Special thanks to Svetlana, who was at the reception, solved all the questions.
And now for the cons:
Animation. It’s really nothing, in the evenings everything is only for children, there is nothing for young people to do, well, it’s really sad, so we went to entertain ourselves. At floor 11 the hotel dies out, all the music is turned off, because it is considered a "family hotel" and it is impossible.
In the morning, the animators were also almost never seen.
Lots of locals. We treat everyone with respect, but these Arabs were really annoying because they were ill-mannered, especially their children. We always ate on the street, the children climbed near the tables, they turned my coffee over, so the glass broke. You walk with something hot, and they run between your legs, knocking you down. In front of our eyes, the boy relieved his need right on the green beautiful lawn, not embarrassed by anyone. On the slides they climb, push, more than once the staff reprimanded them. So are adults, sloppy and impudent. This was really annoying.
In general, they were very satisfied.
1) Room, we got a good one after renovation
2) Beautiful territory, the presence of a water park
Now the cons:
1) Food, it's just a whole problem!! ! It starts from the moment when you want to find a table where to eat, and it was very difficult to do this. Very dirty tables, cutlery and dishes, you take a plate in your hands and it is greasy. Further, this is a self-service system (that is, everyone takes food for himself) from this there are big problems, not only is the choice of food very bad, but also eternally empty plates. and I'm not nitpicking. a week earlier we rested at the Sea Star Beau Rivage 5 * hotel, delicious fish, fresh vegetables, fruits, incl. for breakfast (melon. watermelon), a variety of pastries, there is something to compare.
2) Animation, at the time of arrival only Hamed was working, and somehow it’s not clear that until she began to actively participate. For which many thanks is for the Bachata dance (hit only 1 time, which is a pity)
3) The sea... you can swim if only where is the depth, closer to the shore there is nowhere for an apple to fall from the word at all !! ! It’s not realistic to find a sunbed if you didn’t come at 6 in the morning, especially since a very small island was allocated for our 3 hotels of the 2nd line. As a result, we went to the sea and the beach 2 times (the 2nd time after lunch is much better), and then we left this idea. because at least the pool was stretching and water aerobics and music.
4) A lot of people!
The bartender is only normal - at the bar in the water park, they left him a good tip, but at the end of the holiday, so he served well without knowing what he would get paid for it, the rest are sometimes arrogant and slow. Water park: a couple of days indulged and that's it, nothing special. The tiles next to him are constantly dirty, despite the fact that workers of her type are cleaning. Sea: we went to the sea on foot, 10 minutes across the road and the territory of the neighboring hotel, by the way, very beautiful. The bus that goes there only went a couple of times. We went right away in the morning, but if you didn’t take a sunbed at 8 hours maximum, then you’ll run around in search of a free one, so we went to the sea in the afternoon, sometimes it turned out to settle in the first row even. The sea is cool, there is a pier on the left, we went to feed the fish on it, the beach is also good. There is a bar where they give drinks, cocktails, bottled good beer. In the evening entertainment: dancing, live music, children's disco, etc. You can visit the territory of the neighboring two hotels.
At the end of the holiday there was an outbreak of rotavirus. Russians lived next to us, their child fell ill, and then they themselves shared medicines with them. As a result, the whole family visited the hospital. According to their story, no one spoke Russian in the hospital and the attitude there was so-so, or rather, like drunk Russian tourists, so it’s better not to go there. Our youngest also eventually caught rotavirus, but he became ill on the plane on the way home. Service for children: mini disco, aqua make-up at the level of a kalyak-malyak for an additional fee. We went a couple of times to the children's playground in the evening. So, it was somehow disgusting: the swing is old, some are broken, there is sand with all sorts of rubbish around the site. Daughter brought me a piece of NAIL, then they found a used diaper. After that, we persuaded the children not to go there. It is clear that some tourists are pigs, but still the staff must do their job. There are 3 pools for children, good enough, only 2 worked. The water is ice cold, but the children still swam. It was difficult for me to even go to the knee. It’s hard to say about nutrition: mine only ate pasta, french fries and chicken, sometimes fruit.
The locals come for the weekend. And yes, their women bathed in their black dresses. To be honest, I tried not to think about how hot it is in them under the scorching sun and how they sweat, and then they go to swim in the pool... By the end of the holiday, Arab youth, 3 guys, settled in the next room. They smoked a hookah on the balcony, inflating it so that sparks flew in all directions, which made it a little dumb, since the balconies were wooden. At night, in order not to go up to the room, they called each other out of the room, throwing slippers into the windows and shouting at the top of their lungs. We ordered 3 times the delivery of baked shrimp from the local "Abdula", which sells all sorts of trinkets near the water park and in which a turtle lives in a pedestal. He is so cute, treats children with chewing gum, lets him play with a turtle, but at the same time, portions were brought less and less each time. I don’t advise you to get in touch, it’s easier to go to the senso pier yourself and buy it, it will be cheaper and everything is ok by weight. We took a taxi from the hotel, but if you go outside the hotel, you can negotiate and get there cheaper, but the car will be a little worse.
Animation: three Ukrainian girls and a local guy from whom for some reason everyone in the reviews writes with boiling water. Didn't see anything special. One of the Ukrainians by the end of the holiday began to show interest and attention, apparently wanted to make friends for the sake of good reviews. And one more thing: upon check-in they give a piece of paper in which fines are written for the loss of a bracelet, a card from a room, etc. , do not get fooled by this. The husband forgot the card from the number on the table in the bar and the administrator climbed out of his skin to withdraw money from us, and they tried to cut money from the Russian neighbors for losing the bracelet, but neither we nor they paid anything. If problems arise, you can always contact a special manager.
Summarizing the whole rest, I can say that we had a good rest, because if you concentrate only on the bad, then you won’t be able to relax normally. We did not pay attention to shortcomings. We will not return to this hotel and will not recommend it to anyone. Well, if only for a very affordable price.
Special attention for people who have already rested in good and normal hotels! When you check in, a surprise awaits you, which is solved in a couple of days with your perseverance. The main problems are toiletries (towels, shampoos, etc. ), non-working safe, 1 bottle of water in the mini-bar. A separate epic with alcoholic drinks on the territory of the hotel, the "directors" of places for pouring alcohol and other drinks are very important people, they almost always do not have one or another drink, they can send from the dining room to the lobby bar or vice versa from the lobby bar to the dining room, but the most the main thing is that neither there nor there it is, when asked when this or that drink will be, they say simply and with a smile - “later” or “come tomorrow” will be. Once again I repeat beer and drinking water, which is not bad. Therefore, think about whether it is worth spending a lot of money for a holiday in this hotel. Yes, the territory is good, well-groomed, the slides are good, the rooms are normal. Not far from the sea, minibus every 30 minutes. The choice is yours. I HOPE THE INFORMATION WILL BE USEFUL FOR YOU.
- [ ] The hotel is close to the airport. The whole journey took about 15 minutes, which is a plus. The hotel itself is on the second line. The area is small, but clean and beautiful. On the territory there are several 3-storey buildings. We checked into the hotel at 7 am. Immediately put on bracelets and offered to go to breakfast. Check-in by standard at 14:00. In order not to wait in the lobby, we immediately changed our clothes and went to explore the beach. At 10 am, other tourists from our group approached the reception and asked for a room. For $10 they were settled immediately. They said to wait without additional payment, although the hotel was 40 percent full. We basically decided not to pay. As a result, I went to the reception again at 12:00 and they gave us a card from the room without any additional payments. Immediately a porter ran up, grabbed the suitcase and carried it to our building. Resistance was useless. We were given a room on the 3rd floor overlooking the garden. Well, how is the garden? This is a small strip of grass, bushes and then a fence. And behind it are ruins and a wasteland. In principle, it did not bother us at all. The porter stayed in the room until we gave him $3. The hotel itself is combined territory with two more Albatrosses (Aqua Vista and Aqua Blue). You can freely walk on all three.
- [ ] The room was clean and new. There was a large plasma, two beds (we moved them into one), a kettle, different types of teas, water for two and towels. The bed and towels are white. We are resting for the 4th time in Egypt and so far this is the best room ever. Room cleaning every day. They pick up great. Every day, different figures were made from blankets and towels, and petals were sprinkled on the bed. Towels were changed every day. Here, the cleaner was left a tip from the bottom of his heart every day. The room has Wi-Fi. Works tolerably.
- [ ] Food. Food, as in Egypt) a standard set of dishes. There was something. You won't leave hungry. True, from seafood there were only stewed squids and baked fish. Fresh vegetables, herbs. From fruits: melon (the very first one ended), guava, dates, orange. Nothing else. Sweet table is poor. You can't choose anything in particular, everything is the same. For food, I can put 3.5 out of 5. But we didn’t come to eat Judas)
- [ ] Animation. Animation in the hotel is. In the morning I saw darts, water aerobics, stretching a couple of times. In the evening there was a children's disco, and after the show, the program was either near the main building, or on the territory of the Aqua Blue hotel, or in the amphitheater (one for three hotels).
- [ ] Sea. To get to the sea, you had to leave the Hotel, cross the road, then go through the entire Albatros Beach Hotel and there is already the sea. The road took about 15 minutes. Or a bus went every 30 minutes from the hotel and to the beach. We walked through the Albatros Beach Hotel. It just has a great area. You go and love. True, if you are with children, it can be inconvenient. Since the temperature in the morning was already 31. And during the day it rose to 36. The beach itself is divided into two parts. Where 70% is Albatros Beach, and the remaining 30% is the beach of Albatros Aqua Park, Aqua Blue and Aqua Vista hotels. Now there are fewer people, all the sunbeds. Grab your head. The sea is very cold. But. From the side of the wild beach (it is immediately on the left side of the sunbeds of our hotels), the water was much warmer. Entry into the water is gradual. Which is a plus for kids. There are almost no corals, no fish either. If you are going for the underwater world, then you will have to choose either another hotel or excursions. There is also a bar on the beach where you can have a bite to eat at lunchtime. There were vegetables, french fries and hot dogs. Alcohol and drinks are poured without problems in any quantity.
- [ ] Aquapark. Of all the slides, only 4 work, a few hours in the morning and a few in the afternoon. In principle, this is enough, although sometimes you have to wait for circles. The children's water park is open.
- [ ] All pools and sea close at 17:00. Beach towels can only be taken once a day. If you want to change for lunch for a clean one, they won't let you.
- [ ] There are 3 bars on site. One near the water park (surprisingly, they give only two glasses of a drink, if you want to take more, drink it and come back), another one in the lobby (open until 24:00) and one near the children's water park (snack bar, in lunch there you could eat pizza, sandwiches and french fries).
- [ ] And now about what spoiled the impression of the rest:
1) This is the manager from the reception, who asked for $10 for a settlement. When I asked him if it is possible to use the pools in another territory, he said no, everything is paid. Although in fact our tourists rested there, and we have them without any problems. And he talks with a face like we owe him something.
2) And the second. This is GUIDE AHMED. On the second day after arrival, he gathered us all in a sports bar and began to tell what and how. His main phrase is: respect me and I will respect you. Everyone who came, even children, had to come to the meeting with the year to fill out some sort of declaration. Otherwise, he threatened that he would almost put those who were not there on the plane back. Then he began to sell excursions for an hour. After that, we all had to return to the lobby and wait for him until he came up to everyone and took the declaration. And those who do not want to go on excursions had to wait another hour and a half and then turn to him. We didn't want any excursions. Almost everywhere they were already and calmly sat and waited on the couch. When he walked around everyone, he came up to us and said: what excursions do you choose? We said we didn't want to go anywhere. Then he replied that he sees in our eyes what we want, but not through the Anex tour. To which we said that he was wrong. And then he answered us: haven't you heard that someone refuses to go on tours to come to me then. We look at him... well, firstly, he came up by himself, and secondly, he no longer had other people. As a result, Mr. Ahmed came in and took our declaration with our written refusal of excursions. By the way, at the meeting, he said that upon departure, the hotel removes your bracelets at 12:00. And if you have a flight later to approach him, then he can agree to give you a meal, provide a shower. But when he found out that we do not want excursions, then this is for us: to eat? (And we have a flight in the evening). Through the cash desk to extend the number until 18:00 ($ 35).
- [ ] On the last day we checked out at 12:00. We cut off our bracelets. BUT IT WAS POSSIBLE TO EAT AND USE EVERYTHING. As we understood, the guide was just filling his price.
- [ ] By the way, losing a bracelet costs $100. Room cards or towels $35.
In principle, they were satisfied with the rest)) I will give the hotel a solid 4 *. There is something to compare with (sometimes 5s come across much worse). The ticket was bought for 2.200 UAH. A little hasty. Then it got cheaper. But for the money it's just a great holiday! )
Although next time we will pay a little extra and choose a hotel near Albatros Beach.
And I'm shocked!
1. When we checked into the hotel lobby at check-in, what immediately caught my eye was a creepy, dark room, which is normal in itself, but due to saving on light, almost all the lighting is turned off, a very unpleasant and dark atmosphere, by the way, all restaurants have lights almost do not turn on and very uncomfortable.
2. At check-in, everyone smiles in the face, but they give a terrible room, with peeling walls, a dirty toilet, the front door barely opens, the furniture is tin, although they say it’s good, good, we didn’t begin to find out, because we arrived very late and just wanted sleep.
3. Food is the worst (((
We got a late dinner, but it's hard to call it dinner, the leftovers from the whole day were scraped into the bowls park, it's a slice of cheese, a kind of sausage and some vegetables, that's all!
My husband and I adjusted to the positive on vacation, went to bed after dinner hungry, waiting for breakfast.
But in the morning the situation is not the same, all the same cuts and a couple of types of salad + boiled eggs (they don’t make scrambled eggs) put everything on their own, they don’t let you come up, very little, so who planned to eat well at the hotel - it won’t work out for you .
For lunch, chicken, 2 pieces are given out, a couple of kinds of salads, pasta, french fries. In short, in terms of nutrition - we are very upset, while all this is given out to everyone with the appearance that we are taking the last piece from them.
4. The waiters are just a different story, they will only serve Arabs, we asked to pour drinks into glass glasses, they did it with hatred in their eyes, or simply refused, saying “coronavirus”, although “coronavirus” for some reason on the Arabs does not apply.
You ask them to bring forks, they pretend that they don’t hear you, and when I couldn’t stand it and just walked right in my face and asked to bring cutlery and salt, they threw the cutlery at us with disgust, while terribly swearing in our direction in Arabic, I know the language. By the way, know that in this hotel they will cover you with very bad words in Arabic, while smiling in your face, since I know the language, I hear it all the time and mats for every tourist, and tips and chocolates from Ukraine did not save the situation.
The staff is very angry, I have been in different hotels in Egypt, both above and below the level, but here is the most angry and unpleasant staff. By the way, when we were in the restaurant in the evening, when the staff was cleaning, a huge glass door fell on the cleaning guy and was dismantled through which everyone enters, he injured his arm and leg, there are problems with security, since everything is already outdated and flimsy.
On the pictures, of course, everything is very beautiful, but the reality, unfortunately, is different (
5. Water park and territory, the water park is large, the territory is very well maintained, this hotel is compact and quite comfortable.
6. The rooms, oh. . . there are simply no words, a terrible smell, the air conditioner is noisy, very dirty and old furniture, oh again VERY DARK, you don’t want to stay there or spend romantic evenings with your husband.
AS A RESULT, I really feel sorry for the money spent, in the reviews above the hotel was praised, but just a couple of weeks the hotel began to save on everything and everyone, this is confirmed by tourists who have been here for a long time.
If the tour costs $400, then you can still endure all these moments, but if you pay $900 as we did and go expecting you to get to a good hotel from the network, you will be very disappointed, we ((((
And at the same time, the hotel itself is very bad, but the staff is a great disgrace to the Albatross chain. Would not recommend to friends or family and will never come back
We stopped at the hotel of the Albatros chain, as we heard about the high level of this chain.
So, in order.
It's very close to the airport which is a definite plus. All the people from our bus settled in the Albatros Aquapark, they didn’t even go, they didn’t take anyone else.
We arrived in a big kagal of hours at 19:00, it was already dark, at the reception they handed out questionnaires for settlement, it was really dark in the lobby to fill them out. They handed over the questionnaires, they said to wait, but it's better to go to dinner. But we are accustomed to settle first, and then relax, eat and celebrate the arrival.
Due to the large number of people in the settlement there was a slight delay, the suitcases were taken from us, the people sat on the sofas in the lobby or went to dinner. When they gave out the keys to the room and cards for towels, they didn’t really explain anything, we asked what floor our room was on, they said on the first one) Then they told everyone to go outside, there the porter loaded the suitcases onto a multi-storey cart, people with children tired after the flight were nervous , that they settled for a long time, they asked to give the suitcase and they themselves would go to settle, but they were told to wait. Then they said to follow the porter to the building, where he stayed to fiddle with suitcases, and the people fled to their numbers, when asked in which direction our room was, the porter waved his hand: "there", in the end we ran around the entire first floor, the room was on the second )) In all the simpler hotels, they escorted us to the room and showed us where at least in a nutshell, so we were a little surprised by such a settlement.
But further - more. The room turned out to be spacious, although a bit tired, we read that some of the rooms were renovated during the quarantine, but, apparently, we were not lucky. The room was cleaned, there was 1 double bed and 1 single bed, as we wanted. But in the room there were 2 cups and 2 sets of towels, 2 bottles of water, a set of tea and sugar, no shampoos, no conditioners, no shower gels. It's good that there were wall-mounted liquid soap dispensers near the sink and in the shower. There was no curtain or door in the shower, just a niche, but I read in the reviews that they have it in all rooms. But the saddest thing is that most of the equipment did not work - the TV did not work, it did not turn on either from the remote control or from the monitor, the batteries in the remote control were melted and shattered, the refrigerator did not work, the built-in air conditioner, although it turned on, did not react to temperature switching - always the number was 30, if at least 25 was the default, then okay)
Kettle, thank God, worked, hair dryer too. The balcony is nice, with sliding doors, with wicker chairs and a table, a normal view of the patio with palm trees and most importantly - a folding dryer on the balcony, very convenient. There are more than enough bedside tables in the room, a spacious closet, a sufficient number of hangers, a safe in the closet, but we did not use it. Time passed, we were waiting for our suitcase, later the porter came, listened absentmindedly about the breakdowns and missing sets of towels, cups, and left without waiting for a tip. We are accustomed to accepting a room and immediately declaring breakdowns and shortages so that there are no problems and charges during check-out.
Then we went to dinner - everything is fine! Large restaurant, grilled beef, chicken, fish, squid, vegetables, side dishes, delicious dry wine, fruit: orange, grapefruit, melon, dates and awesome guava. Desserts are also in stock, but we are not on these cases. On the day of our arrival, a girl played the electric violin, very cool. We were aware that after sunset they were not allowed to swim in the sea, but we wanted to at least see it on the day of arrival, wet our feet - such a tradition - but the guard did not even let us into the territory of Albatros Beach, on which our beach was located.
We decided that if after a long dinner we return to the room and everything (at least the TV) is fixed, we will pretend that this did not happen) But, unfortunately, no. We ran again to the reception, talked about the problems, we were told everything would be fine. Well, okay) We walked around the territory, it is huge, there are many pools, petunias and other flowers smell awesome, beautiful lighting, in general - romance.
Morning. Breakfast starts at 7 am, and it is certainly the most meager meal, as elsewhere. Somewhere at half past seven the cook comes and fries eggs in small frying pans on the street, you can ask with what additives you want scrambled eggs - very cool. Every breakfast also includes pancakes, boiled eggs, mashed potatoes, falafel, sausages, milk porridges, vegetables, fruits, sweet pastries, jams, all kinds of breakfast cereals, milk, yoghurts with and without additives.
IMPORTANT NOTE! There is NO normal coffee in the morning! We read that natural coffee is brewed at bars, but no one wrote that only from 10:00 in the morning. In the early morning you want to cheer up with a normal coffee with morning scrambled eggs, but it won’t work, the main restaurant has tasteless instant coffee, there is also tea, cocoa, juices. If they had known, they would have taken ground from home with them.
Then there was a meeting with the guide. We wanted not to go or to go without my mother so that there would be no unnecessary worries) Guide Issa from the Anex tour. He gathered everyone in a room with chairs, and for more than an hour he broadcast in the style of an American charismatic preacher)) Standard scarecrows, pushing through on excursions that are 1.5 times more expensive and quite a bit of useful information that we already knew about. His assistant handed out questionnaires, not everyone took them. After his "performance", my mother hinted at help with the number, because the reception ignores us. Issa said he would help only after filling out the questionnaire. After reading the questionnaire, we saw that this is an application form for excursions and now a hard push will begin, in which we are not interested. We returned to the room, everything was the same as before, a little depressed.
Looking ahead, the next day, March 8, Issa caught us in the lobby and hissed: "You didn't submit your forms, so you'll get to the airport yourself! " Well, thank you, and you, since March 8, Issa!
I never advise anyone to go to these meetings with a hotel guide, you will not get anything but negative emotions there, a maximum of neutral (if you're lucky).
Desperate, for the umpteenth time we went to the reception, they said that we want to move to another room, with a working refrigerator, TV and air conditioning. We were told - excellent, just come at 14:00, we can’t move you earlier, such are the rules. OK.
We took beach towels by the pool according to the cards and went to the sea. The path to the sea across the road through the territory of a very beautiful hotel Albatros Beach. Everywhere you look, the eye rejoices. Very beautiful palm tree. Also flowers, swimming pools. It's nice to walk around this place. There is a shuttle, but we never used it. The sea is awesome, transparent, soft sand, comfortable sun loungers with mattresses, straw umbrellas and live palm trees, which also provide some shade, wind protection, there are sun lounger beds with canopies, all for free.
A huge plus - the bar on the beach is free for our hotel too, far from being the case in all fours, it works from 10:00, it serves about 5 hotels, so there is almost always a queue, but they try to work quickly. Toilets at the bar are clean, showers to wash off the sand and sea water on the beach, dressing rooms with mirrors (! ) And tables. On the beach, lifeguards keep order, and whistle a little if someone swims behind the buoys or swims in the wrong place. To the left of the beach there is a wild beach and a pier, you can see fish, sea urchins.
We returned for lunch (starts at 12:30), everything is ok, lunch is like dinner, in principle, still delicious mashed soups and transparent on the broth, they do something new on the grill every day, as well as a separate chef who makes you pasta with different additives. In less than 9 days of rest, twice there were king prawns, twice duck, squid every or almost every day, chicken and beef in different variations, once they gave tobacco chicken and once a turkey.
Running into the room after lunch, we found some changes in the room, there were already 3 sets of towels, then, after knocking, the employee came in, asked about problems, ran and brought cups, a bunch of shampoos, conditioners, gels, toilet paper, changed the panel on the air conditioner with us, changed the remote control, the refrigerator said he would fix "his friend" in the very near future. They gave him a Ukrainian chocolate bar, he was very happy, and then during the rest, when he met us, greeted us and asked if everything was fine with us.
Well, after lunch we went to the heated pool, changed our minds about moving) The first couple of days we rested in the afternoon on a small pool near our hotel, and then during the rest we found 2 more heated pools, although everyone wrote that there were only 2 of them. the best one is the average pool with built in Melody bar and built in jacuzzis. Pools, like the sea after 17:00 - finish.
In general, the refrigerator was also repaired and the mood has already begun to improve.
The rest of the holiday passed without incident, had a great time. The staff constantly, even at night, cleaned the territory, the bartenders and kitchen workers were friendly, poured drinks into disposable cups, but if you ask, they will pour them into a glass one, especially if you have been relaxing here for more than a day. Experienced tourists went with their thermo mugs or souvenir plastic glasses, whoever was into what, at the request of the bartenders poured drinks to the brim. The room was cleaned every day, three times they left a chocolate bar, twisted funny swans from blankets and bedspreads, brought some water, replenished a box of tea in the room.
From the animation there was zumba, aqua aerobics, different types of aerobics throughout the day, there was a performance twice near our main bar - an electric violin and the singer sang all sorts of Italian romances, all the main movement was on the territory of Aqua Blue, we went to a fire show and acrobat show. There is also a chic fitness room, but only in slippers you will not be allowed in, you need shoes that fix the foot.
We went on excursions with the travel agency Neil Voyage - the service is simply beyond praise, and the prices are the lowest. My husband and I went on an excursion "VIP Paradise Island with Umbrellas" - sailing on a yacht, banana, tablet, snorkeling, landing on a wonderful island for 2 hours, lunch on a yacht, we liked it very much, we swam with a mask and snorkel for the first time, we saw a lot of beautiful fish and living coral reef, unforgettable experience. Also, my husband himself went with the same travel agency to Cairo to the pyramids (I had already been to the pyramids a long time ago, I didn’t want to waste a day of rest) - I also really liked it, the organization of the trip was at the level.
On the last day of rest, everything went fine, in the morning we went to the sea, having previously packed our bags, then at 12 we were cut off bracelets at the reception and we handed over the bags to the storage room. Beach towels, we were told, can be handed over just before departure. For another half day, we used the hotel infrastructure, swimming pools, bars, restaurants, even without bracelets.
In general, the rest was a success, except for the troubles with the number.
Have a good holiday everyone!