The food, as others have said, is excellent! Everything is delicious, I will separately note the appetizing presentation: the chefs cook for the guests of the hotel in full view, this is a kind of small show. During the four nights that we spent at the hotel, in addition to everything delicious, there were mussels, octopuses, squids, sushi (Asian evening), avocado salad, salmon steaks and very tasty cheeses (and dor blue incl. ) . No words, great level, just great! Ice cream has already been written, what is delicious? ))) Very! Species 5-6.
And a great water park. Granddaughter is 7 years old, she swam everywhere, in all pools, except for the Octopus for the smallest. Those below 1.30 cm are not allowed on adult slides without an escort. So we went down the slides together, it was very good.
We were placed in block B on the 6th floor overlooking the water park, of course we also really liked it, because our goal was not to relax in silence: we lived in the silence of St. Vlas before the Laguna Park, and that was enough for us. The soundproofing in the room is not bad and the curtains are thick, the daytime sleep was strong and calm, the water park is noisy and cool, an hour of the sea in the morning, the food is simply magical, and what else does a first grader need to have a good rest at the sea?
The hotel is perfect for a non-quiet family vacation : ) Well, lovers of a relaxing holiday appreciated it, judging by the reviews below.
1. Check-in at the hotel - from 14-00. We arrived at 11 and checked in at 13.00. We got a good number in block B above the main entrance, it was quiet and almost all day long in the shade. A hotel without luxury, a strict, modest interior. Has a small green area. Divided into five blocks. A, B, C in the main building, D and E in the second building. Near each building there is a swimming pool. Near the pools bars with drinks. There are enough sunbeds for everyone. The room is renovated, everything works, good beds, clean. Our hair dryer broke down (it didn’t turn off when it was hung in place), they told the maid, the technician came in 10 minutes and while we were at sea replaced the hair dryer with another working one). Towels changed daily, sheets every 3 days. Beach towels are issued in the morning at the reception, and in the evening you throw them in a basket near the pool. WiFi is free only in the lobby.
2. Location - yes, this is the 3rd line, but if you leave the hotel through the right gate, you walk 150 meters, turn left and walk along the path between the Riu and Neptun beach hotels, along which blooming hibiscus grows, then in 5 minutes you will be on beach. And this is not in a hurry, at a walking pace. The hotel is located in the central part of the resort, but it is quiet here, there are no noisy establishments nearby.
3. Food is above all praise. Breakfast - all kinds of eggs, porridge, pancakes, waffles, grilled sausages, fried bacon, croutons, sausage, cheese, etc. Lunch - 2 types of soup, 3-4 types of meat or fish, garnish with several types of potatoes, spaghetti , moussaka, stuffed zucchini, eggplant, peppers, fresh vegetables, some kind of snack. Dinner - a dish from the chef is added to lunch (duck, rabbit, salmon, suckling pigs, pork knuckle, lamb, etc. - something new every day, there was only salmon twice in 12 days). There is always a sweet table, Bulgarian sour milk, grapefruit, orange. From fruits - watermelon, melon, pears, apples, bananas, nectarines, peaches, plums. Ice cream (good quality 4 types) for lunch and dinner and in the afternoon in the snack bar in unlimited quantities. The wine is quite decent both white and red. In the snack bar pizza, chips, hamburgers, hot dogs, etc.
4. The beach is wide, spacious, umbrellas stand at a great distance from each other. But the cost of an umbrella and two sun loungers is 3x8 = 24 leva (almost 12 Euros. 1 Euro = 1.91 levs). Throughout the beach, areas with umbrellas alternate with areas without them, where those who wish can stay for free. The white sand in Bulgaria can only be compared with the beaches on the Baltic coast, and the water in August was 26-27 degrees like in Turkey.
5. Vacationers - 80% - the British (it seems they do not leave the hotel at all - during the day near the pools, in the evening near the bars), the rest are Germans, French, Bulgarians and Russian-speaking citizens. Mostly families with children or older couples.
Children's animation and evening entertainment in English. There is a kids club 10 lev/hour.
6. I recommend the hotel for a relaxing family holiday.
I will focus only on some not too pleasant moments:
1. For a week, soap, shampoo and other bathing products have never been added to us. When I called at the reception they answered - they say we give it once upon check-in. And they didn't. I have to say - it's weird when you pay for all inclusive and the price for this soap compared to everything else: just nothing. Bed linen was never changed for us in a week... A possible reason for this discrepancy with the review from the link (see above) is that, being convinced that the tip is an expression of appreciation for services already rendered, I did not buy the loyalty of the maids by leaving them for a tip on the first same day.
2. We lived in two rooms in the building "D", the windows overlooked the bar "Iglika". Strong noise and drunken screams can be heard until the morning even through the closed windows and the closed balcony door. It is better to settle in rooms with windows inside, it will be noisy only until 24:00.
3. The room has a refrigerator that is used as a paid mini-bar. The information brochure we found in the room when we checked in said something like this - ". . . we will be grateful if you do not use the refrigerator to store your food. " So we didn't actually have a refrigerator.
It takes about 7 minutes to go to the sea. The sand is a cool beach, but we were not lucky with water - it was a full moon and the tide caused a lot of algae. By the time we left the water was clear.
In general, we really enjoyed our holiday. Would like to come back again.
To the sea to go 5 minutes. We almost did not go, hung out on the bass)) So, what else. The hotel is mostly English, Germans. There are few Russians and Bulgarians.
Cleaned every day, towels changed every day.
In general, we decided to go to the same hotel in September))) It is worth the declared money. The staff is working hard!
On the same day I booked an excursion to Turkey-Istanbul. And two days later I was there - at the crossroads of Europe and Asia. The weeks that I allocated for the rest turned out to be not enough. Hope to go again. And with pleasure I will spend my vacation in the same hotel! Thank you all for my wonderful vacation!