2) The interior of the hotel is still "Soviet".
3) Dirty and broken dishes in the restaurant -It's all fear. The skin of the plate is either dirty and greasy, or chipped. Cups are broken!
4) Food is normal, without refinement, but there is waste-free production. Everything that didn't go well in the evening will turn into a dish with sauce for lunch, or a salad for breakfast! Powdered coffee. The waiters are not very friendly (not all)
5) Dirty and not very smelling toilets)) Broken toilets!
6) There are few sunbeds in the pool. From the very morning (6.00) they are overwhelmed by vacationers, throwing towels on them and coming in a few hours! How miserable it is for me!
7) Paid WI-FI.
But good alcohol. delicious! Very good bartenders))) They pulled out this hotel)))
I would not recommend going there to anyone.
In the pool there was a front bar, alcohol, no alcohol was normal cocktails were great ????? ? ? ?
there was ice cream in the bar, and sweet snacks, coffee drinks. The food was super very cool, delicious, all different. The staff also did well. To the sea 10 minutes from the top write 20 this is not true. Everything is great for the second year only here.
Pros: good varied food without serving size limitation, clean pools, well-groomed territory, bright spacious rooms, friendly staff, free gym, location close to shops, cafes, bus station, public transport stops, etc. , good animation
Cons: at least 20 minutes walk to the sea, lack of free wi-fi (5 lev per day and poor quality, had to buy a local SIM card for 15GB for 15 lev), 80% of dishes in the restaurant with chips and cracks, room cleaning consists only in daily replacement towels, soap-shampoo and emptying urns, change of bed linen 1 time in 11 days, children's room did not work due to repairs in building A, pool operation from 9.00 to 18.00, ban on the use of hotel towels near the pool, something in the juice machine instead of juice something like a powdered drink. Good ***, to **** still need to work
In general, everything is cool.
Everyone liked it very much! !!
1) Check-in is fast, we arrived at 18 o'clock in 15 minutes already enjoyed dinner.
The room is clean, tidy and recently refurbished.
Air conditioning, balcony, good bathroom.
Large spacious wardrobe. Several mirrors.
Change of towels - daily, linen every 3 days.
2) FOOD!!!! ! It's just fantastic!! ! Perhaps it was worth starting with this, but let's be consistent.
They cook very tasty! The menu is varied, the choice is huge, I want to try everything.
Meat, chicken and fish (OOO, the most tender fillet) daily in various variations (unlike Turkish hotels).
Vegetable abundance! !!! ! Boiled, steamed, stewed, fresh.
Salads, appetizers, cheeses, dressings, olive oil....
Mashed potatoes are the most tender in the world.
Delicious Bulgarian bread (20 types in the hotel!!! ! we were offered)
ice cream (free access from 10.00 to 17.00)
Tea, coffee, water, juices, compotes.
In the morning, in addition to amleto, scrambled eggs, yogurt and cereal, there is oatmeal and mm mm mm.....ton kettle and delicious pancakes that are cooked right in front of you (usually there is a queue).
In general, there is a lot of food, the choice is huge and it is very tasty. Bulgarian cuisine is closer to the Russian stomach than Turkish / Egyptian. They even served Olivier (peas in which fresh, instead of mayonnaise dressing based on yogurt)
3) The interior of the hotel is classic and modern; the renovation is fresh, it consists of 3 buildings that form a courtyard, inside which there are 3 pools of different depths (one of which is for children)
There is a play area and a small play area.
Our room overlooked the street: at night, sleeping with the sounds of cars and human laughter is not very cool. They closed the balcony for the night and turned on the air conditioner. Quiet and cool.
4) The staff is excellent: polite, calm, always ready to help. Mostly young people. Everyone understands Russian, but speak fluent Russian only at the reception.
Animation almost the whole day: water aerobics in the morning, water polo in the afternoon, disco in the evening.
They also work with children. They draw and sculpt with the kids, with those who are older play games, after dinner there is a children's disco.
All this did not particularly affect us, since we tried to spend the maximum amount of time at sea.
5) And the sea is not very close to us (but we knew this when we chose the hotel). We really like to walk, so 15 minutes of walking did not bother us. The beach is sandy, the entrance is smooth, shallow. For children from full time!
Center with bars, clubs, restaurants and other temptations in 5-7 minutes at least.
There is also a gym, massage (paid), the windows are equipped with mosquito nets (in general, not a single mosquito was seen by us at the resort during evening walks)
And now the cons:
-Paid wi-fi (we just bought a local sim card and no problem);
- paid sunbeds (we can easily replace with a towel) and umbrellas (it is solved as the problem above: we buy an umbrella for $ 6)
In general, this awaits you on all the beaches in Bulgaria, since they are all municipal.
- soap, toilet paper are not always reported (depending on the change of cleaners), had to be reminded at the reception)
- paid billiards;
- paid table football or hockey (I don’t remember what was there....my men tried to play)
Well, that's all.
The all-inclusive system allows you to relax and enjoy your holiday in peace.
I highly and highly recommend this hotel.